Why haven't you bought the twitter-monitor yet?

Source: arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/02/ultra-tall-portable-monitor-is-a-516-portal-to-perpetual-newsfeeds/

Attached: twitter_long_monitor.jpg (1080x1217, 240.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/11/ultra-tall-732-monitor-is-ready-for-your-never-ending-newsfeed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how many simultaneous messages to kill myself that bad boy can show me

I've seen a lot of displays like this all of a sudden.
I think the panels are actually meant for car instrument clusters, but since car manufactures aren't taking orders like they were because CHIP SHORTAGE a bunch of chinese companies are buying up the stock and putting out these things that no one asked for.

because i don't want turbo spyware in my house
go back to twitter and buy an overpriced roomba that maps your entire house and informs to the government about your activities.
Then take a picture using your 5000€ iSpyyou and post it on this cambodian painting cave forum.

Attached: 1642240175_Morrovind.jpg (1280x967, 248.3K)

imagine being so averse to layout elements like columns that you go design a dedicated fucking monitor to view your shitty website on

This is the superior version of the iCUE Nexus companion screen, plus it is about the same price. But marketing as a Twitter screen was a mistake.

I can show you one right now:
kill yourself nigger tranny janny kike

>he said, while viewing a single column 4channel thread that would fit perfectly on that screen

You're probably right; this is similar to how all the cheap ARM SBCs are based on repurposed smart TV SoCs.

>The 7.9-inch screen has 400×1280 resolution, for a high pixel density of 169.75 pixels per inch.

Lmao, fuck right off with that.

Twitter is for faggots, no need for a monitor for faggots

At least Any Forums has some excuse, the design predates 16:9 and fit better on 4:3. But yeah I usually browse it half screen.

>Mac not supported

kek once again iToddlers btfo

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2021/11/ultra-tall-732-monitor-is-ready-for-your-never-ending-newsfeed/

superior.

There is nothing that would be more suicide inducing i can think of than a big ass screen solely dedicated to news and twitter

>usb MICRO
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ports-e1643994051307-640x284.jpg (640x284, 14.14K)

who needs that trash when i have a leftist phone!

Attached: 1629579550139.jpg (680x580, 67.2K)

I have a vertical 1440x2560 monitor already.

I"M GONNA SCROOOOOOLLL

>USB-C + HDMI (you have to use both)
only mildly better

I dont have twitter. What else can I do with it?

itt babbies discover you can tilt a monitor on its side