So I installed Windoww 11 since you all said it was great. It is the furthest thing from it...

So I installed Windoww 11 since you all said it was great. It is the furthest thing from it. Everything on average takes like a whole second or two to load, menus, applications, etc. Basic shit like notepad or mspaint even takes SO long to load and it ain't my PC.
Ryzen 3700X
32GB RAM
RTX 2060
On Windows 10 everything was instant, on Linux everything was instant, on Windows 11, it acts like it's a fucking celeron from 2005. What the fuck is wrong with Microsoft?!?

Attached: windows11sucks.png (1920x1080, 403.23K)

you install the new windows version when the old stops being supported, otherwise you're getting beta software

Works on my machine

Attached: a95bf66607361c8c072d22b1b7a3b7ed.jpg (956x1150, 791.55K)

When Windows 10 came out I waited at most 6 months, and it was fine for me. I never had any issues with Windows 10. Like 7 it just worked and worked well.

>since you all said it was great
Well, there's your problem.

>Posts his GPU as if that would have any impact on OS performance
>Has a meme CPU
>Probably installed W11 by editing his registry
>Complains it is slower
What did he mean by this?

actually it was supported without any edits to registry as I have tpm 2.0

Attached: still sucks and you are incorrect.png (1920x1080, 374.39K)

The new shell is in Chrome, pretty wild

just install gentoo

so windows can't run on bare metal? boring, just consoom

when I boot off of a Gentoo usb, it boots to a terminal and "setup" "install" etc does nothing otherwise I would.

>So I installed Windoww 11
dumb goy

>On Windows 10 everything was instant
hahaha, you have been jewishly placeboed

Instant happens on XP

Works on my machine, maybe it's an AMD thing. Intel is instant.

does the same thing on Intel machines as well, you are just too stupid to notice

Yes, they destroyed AMD performance on windows 11 because Intel paid them to do so.

got any proof for that claim? I am liable to believe it but I would like to see something.

>you are just too stupid to notice
more like he's been boil frogged into not noticing with the delays that 10 already had in every new UI element, like the old Win32 stuff is NOTICEABLY faster to actually show up even with animations, all the new UWP shit takes its damn time to start the damn animation in the first place, it's fucking painful. even GNOME which had similar shit was blazing fast in comparison.

Windows 11 is not prepared for normal use, like every windows edition recently released, windows 10 on 2015 was pure shit, but now is a little bit more polished and usable, Windows 11 will be the same, shit at the start, just stick with windows 10

>GNOME
Speaking about them, I have heard it's going to be much faster in version 42.

why did you bother with RTX 2060 and 32gb of ram when you hv a shit cpu?

or just a troll

is it true that the fucking taskbar was made with JavaScript?