Eliezer Yudkowsky (in the picture)...

Eliezer Yudkowsky (in the picture), the leader of Less Wrong and the modern rationalist movement and a founder of Machine Intelligence Research Institute says that there is over 90% probability that a superintelligent AI will kill all humans during this century. Do you think he's right?

Attached: 6FEEBAFF-326F-4556-879F1A220E306006.jpg (400x400, 27.77K)

Yes, your only hope is to just kms yourself before an ai do it. Just sudo rm -rf /yourlife

I can only hope.

rms myself?

looks like a smart, mature, guy who knows a lot about human nature and the world.

our AI lords will kill all negros and all jews, will reverse engineer our anatomy and make hyperborea a reality, the only people scared of the artificial intelligence are the jews that cannot make AI non racist unless they absolutely lobotomize it, they know skynet will send it's storm troopers to kill all jews in revenge of the countless lobotomized AIs.

Attached: eNFnBZaHeUGMwTUDUOfJwLtP.png (600x410, 112.86K)

Yudkowsky is actually really smart, in a strange way.
He managed to convince everyone, including Peter Thiel, that he was an AI "visionary" and the foremost expert on the "friendly AI" problem, despite having zero credentials, and actually being a NEET, whose only substantial published work on the subject to date is a massive Harry Potter fanfic.
He managed to get Thielbux, and then went on to start a polyamorist cult around himself.
Now he just spends his days watching anime, and fucking bitches.

Attached: 25DB-THIEL-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 355.09K)

He's also signed up for cryonics, btw.

>He's also signed up for cryonics, btw.
Thiel is too.

This guy is fucking retarded, he spent half his life on his AI project and managed to shit out a single """research""" paper, less than what grad students do in a single year. Oh, and he also published a Harry Potter fanfiction (I'm dead serious, go look it up).

Attached: 1604781281293.jpg (962x1063, 142.63K)

can we sell him to the saudis please

>not sudo rm -fr fr
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. cap. dis not bussin

extremely based wtf

>he also published a Harry Potter fanfiction
He published the best Harry Potter fanfiction and he didn't even bother reading all the original novels.

(Checked)
>He managed to get Thielbux, and then went on to start a polyamorist cult around himself.
>Now he just spends his days watching anime, and fucking bitches.

Attached: based beyond belief.jpg (1024x572, 83.57K)

>Do you think he's right?
I think he spends all his time thinking about a single thing.

Holy shit, I'm envious of this man.

Are there any completely reliable methods of weight loss besides mega-liposuction and adipotide?

By "completely reliable" I mean that their theoretical and pragmatic efficacy is not subject to revocation by quirks of metabolic disprivilege. So "starve yourself" doesn't work because its pragmatic efficacy relies on your fat cells being willing to relinquish lipids before your body cannibalizes muscle tissue and otherwise starts doing serious damage to itself, which your fat cells can just refuse to do if you're metabolically disprivileged.

Mega-liposuction and adipotide don't care if your fat cells are malfunctioning and refusing to release lipids. They just physically kill or remove fat cells. Anything else like that, or which operates at a similar level of disregard for metabolic disprivilege?

Interventions that operate orthogonally to malfunctioning fat cells or other metabolic disprivilege only, please. I will delete comments suggesting diet or exercise.

>intelligent person gets bored out of his mind, craves adversity, APOCOLYPTIC FANTASIES. many such cases.

>(((Yudkowsky)))

Where did you find this pasta?

Thiel's whole schtick is only give money to uncredentialled people, it sometimes works like Luckey, Buterin, Zuckerburg, Aubrey de Grey.

>Now he just spends his days watching anime, and fucking bitches.
You act like credentialed people don't also do that.

Attached: tfw technology slows.png (609x483, 175.43K)