* stops your distrohopping *

> * stops your distrohopping *

Attached: clear-linux-project.png (700x400, 45.69K)

>clear linux

Attached: le trash man.jpg (352x450, 37.04K)

I'm compiling a kernel for arch right now. I'll let you know how it goes. Anyone else run linux-clear kernel?

*blocks your path*

Attached: TempleOS_logo.png (650x490, 19.84K)

>just watched Mental Outlaw's review on (x) distro
>TIME TO SHILL ON Any Forums WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT OFF THE SCREENSHOTS PAGE!!

I only used 2 os. debian and gentoo. Gentoo is all you need

debian stable and gentoo stable?

hello friends

Attached: serenityos.png (225x225, 8.18K)

>debian stable and gentoo stable?
I used stable for debain and gentoo you can pick pre package so i'm mosty stable? I use the newist gimp and stuff like that

Fedora is the only usable/stable distro. And OpenBSD for routers and simple web servers.

> * stops your distrohopping *
not-fedora.jpg

do you mean Fedora Silverblue which roughly follows the same stateless idea as Clear Linux?

Happiness... is a distro....

Attached: Neon-logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 133.38K)

it's fast but it's software support isn't great. isn't it meant for containers or some shit?

Clear Linux is better maintained than Silverblue, despite being a meme distro

I'd probably use Silverblue if IBM gave enough of a shit about it, but they don't seem to and it keeps falling behind Fedora

I am. No problems so far, except hardware support for things Intel don't use is sometimes missing. They'll accept PRs to enable things if it's really bothering you, though

never used the distro but the logo looks like an icon from one of those indian-made flat minimalist icon packs.

>he thinks the performance of clear Linux is only about the kernel
You need +18 to post here, archtard

Has most of the optimizations of Gentoo since it has binaries for different versions of AMD64 and different Intel chips

Only if it had GPU drivers

Is multi monitor support still a joke on k? Last time I tried could only have the taskbar on one monitor

You can have taskbars on any monitor you want. Were you trying to put them in between monitors or something?