Fb2k

it's that type of program you install once and never update to a newer version because it just works

Attached: apps.13519.14149117951615838.f460ee37-2d01-4c01-9a24-aec372cb34c7.cb14c600-f5e9-4fb3-94e9-6caa704a4f8a.png (620x620, 17.69K)

I'm not an incel

Attached: image_processing20200717-21033-1qc0k7v.jpg (1600x1200, 375.38K)

Okay, but have you ever actually had sex?

Yes. I hope you have sex one day

>windows only
Its garbage.

If you don't update spotify you'll end up not being able to listen to your rented music

linux on server, windows on desktop
it's the only way
(macos in the trash, btw)

for me, it's linux on server, mac on desktop, and windows in the trash

my mac runs foobar just fine and supports all the plugins i need

Why isn't there a linux version?

Come to think of it, since there isn't a linux version, that means it probably has spyware, and if they made a linux version it woould become apparent.

>closed source
literal botnet

Linux on the server, linux on the desktop.
Proprietary garbage in the trash.
>fagOS
Lol.
Yeah. It is such a small program you'd think they'd have no reason to not liberate the source and port to Linux. It logically should be a GPL software. The fact that it isnt means theyre hiding something, likely spyware.
^

I'd rather be an incel than a corpo-cock sucking faggot who pays a monthly fee for not owning the music he listens to.

Attached: 1640816038018.png (649x763, 505.59K)

It is such a small program yet not a single freetard like (You) is able to mash together a bunch of libraries to play back audio files and write a simple UI over it.

1 - shifting the goalposts
2 - clementine has existed for years

If I had a penny for everytime someone had said "I wish this song was on spotify"

>not just setting the portable version up how you like it and never reinstalling again
ngmi

Attached: you will never be LED backlit.jpg (640x551, 99.26K)

Show me the botnet then. Protip: you won't because you can't

I can't because the source is closed you fat nog. Thats the point. But logically, if theyre hiding something in a software that is already free as in price, what could it be

>I can't because the source is closed
freetards are too retarded to understand their own tools their system provides

ever heard of xxd, strings, or netstat? You don't need source code to find telemetry in software.

ImgBurn