Intelbros

I'm not feeling so good

Attached: 1619137891147.png (2540x2226, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eetimes.com/amd-acquisition-of-xilinx-heats-up-competition-with-intel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't care chink.

How did this happen? How could Intel have made latency WORSE than chiplets?

IncelAviv BTFO

Attached: 1600447626258.jpg (700x565, 73.39K)

Left: 40 = Red
Right: 80 = Yellow
Nice

Attached: 1638824176707.png (645x729, 173.85K)

>no explanation provided
>brand war

Attached: 1634891452225.jpg (625x626, 18.78K)

Don't care. Next cpu is either power10 or a risc-v soc.

Damn. Does this mean that once Ryzen gets DDR5 that it's going to utilize it much better?

>big.shittle was a mistake

intelsirs help
i need backup

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324.49K)

>ryzen latency that badly
so thats why linux requires a special scheduler...

Are you blind? Inside of the same CCX it's literally half of Intel's

Yes, Ryzen's Infinity Fabric benefits a lot from higher clocks.

>power10 or a risc-v soc.
Sorry to ruin your dream but P10 got pozzed so much Raptor most likely isn't going to make any products with it.
RISC-V so far is as much of a meme as various ARM SBCs are. Not only the platforms will be fragmented, but also the ISA itself already is to a degree worse than ARM. Hypervisior extensions aren't even ratified yet, among others. It'll be years before it's useful as daily driver, if ever.
x86/amd64 is unfortunately here to stay as the universal platform.

>so thats why linux requires a special scheduler...
Speaking of which. Full configurations of Alder Lake require the Windows 11 Special Sauce Intel Thread Director Scheduler in order to function correctly.
If you run it on anything but that you are at risk of destroying performance like in pic related (running on Windows 10).
The Loonix version of ITD is not available yet, with no official date known. But Just Wait(tm).
You can, of course, disable the cuck cores or buy a model without them.

Attached: itd.png (970x744, 127.75K)

eetimes.com/amd-acquisition-of-xilinx-heats-up-competition-with-intel/

Attached: 1602358799531.jpg (680x510, 111.89K)

Or just avoid intlel garbage

Wtf I love intel now

t. vegintel

Why? Intel bough Altera. Such consolidation makes it literally impossible to compete with the old guard as a newcomer. With the acquisitions they got even more patents added to their already insane pools.
Such moves are always bad for consumers.

Shalom

Zen cores (all the way back to Zen 1) report the location of their L3 cache, so any decent scheduler will handle them without special consideration. Meanwhile Intel needs Thread Director support which still isn't supported on anything except Windows 11.

Isn't that only if L3 Cache as NUMA is enabled in BIOS? It defaults to off even on server platforms.
What drives Window scheduler for Ryzen is CPPC2, I am not aware of it being influenced by cache structure.
And Loonix... doesn't even support CPPC2 in mainline yet.