China bad

>China bad

Attached: cheap DIY MRI.png (775x736, 156.63K)

enjoy your lead poisoning

China isn't bad, the CCP is bad. The GOP is bad. The Democratic party is bad. All political parties favor the rich so they can feed off the poor.

>>China bad

Attached: 1633516284131.png (714x388, 741.67K)

See there are things Chinks can't just copy & paste because they are actually difficult to produce like high resolution MRIs. The only ones capable of producing decent MRIs are Americans, Germans and Japs.

can't post sauce because 4chang thinks nature is spam, wtf??

did you even read the image in the OP?
fucking retard

>did you even read the image in the OP?
Yes I have read it you fucking chinks dicklet. The reason they are trying to push this low resolution low energy shit solution is because they can't figure out how to build high field MRIs. Same reason they are pushing electric cars because chinks don't have enough finesse to build proper combustion engines.

considering china is lower in rank than north korea in human rights yeah china bad

based

isn't it kinda sad that right-leaning angloneoliberals, who spend all day mocking indians and calling them poojeets, are now are so desperate that they pretend to like them because they're so terrified of china?

Because America is so great at human rights, ain't it?

>isn't it kinda sad

Attached: 1621958747888.png (807x755, 886.6K)

>Because America is so great at human rights, ain't it?

Attached: 1631531005154.png (933x523, 1.26M)

oh my gosh
is that...
omg yes it is...
it's...
LE CINNAMON SQUARE

Attached: CEECEEPEEupvotes.png (1280x640, 832.74K)

>Americans, Germans and Japs

Except the top three are Americans, Germans, and the Dutch.

Attached: STRETCHED by china.jpg (724x1200, 108.34K)

The propaganda is going strong ITT

Physicist here, I would be extremely surprised if this thing turns out to actually work.
The difference in energy levels between nuclear spin states (which is what MRI scanners use for imaging) is directly proportional to the strength of the external magnetic field.
With the very weak field produced by a permanent magnet they are definitely measuring something else, so this would NOT be an MRI scanner but an entirely new machine.

50 cent per post

Attached: aqg3V2P_700bwp.jpg (700x437, 101.51K)

>ccp bad
>donr know they kill billionaires

Attached: 1627374722849.jpg (1242x1233, 1.15M)

Are they going to patent it? I hope they open source it.