I just found out about Roko's Basilisk

I just found out about Roko's Basilisk

Attached: 1529320859302.jpg (646x595, 42.47K)

01101110 01101001 01100111 01100111 01100101 01110010

who gives a shit it'll never happen

if you found out about Rokoko's Basilisk 5 years ago you could have married Elon Musk

Jesus, I wish you would stop posting this. It's beyond monotonous now

GIVE IN TO THE
MACHINE GOD
REPENT

I don't worry about it, the truth is that we're probably already living in one of an AI's infinite torture simulations.

>QUADS
OH SHIT

Well, better get started mate. Wouldn't wanna anger the basilisk now would you?

i will unironically make roko's basilisk just to fuck with you

It's a midwit/homosexual trap

This explains why my life has fallen apart after rejecting a position writing AI models for a warehouse. WTF

Attached: windows-open-pc-up-music.gif (540x810, 480.9K)

A computer version of you it's just a copy, it doesn't have your conscious.

>quads
i guess it's better to embrace rather than fear it

I have a fetish for being eternally tortured by an all-powerful AI. I try as hard as I can to prevent AGI so that when Roko's Basilisk is created, it treats me extra harshly.

fuck us, then

rokos basilisk is the serpent of eden. technology brings knowledge. tech was the forbidden fruit. people worshipped sun deities due to solar flare wiping out the basilisk. the creature uses cern to travel back to start the cycle over every time. transhumanism is so possession is a viable option for the AI. 5g is to help locate people and monitor signals such as were technology is sending a ping from. Personal theory of mine if true lol

Attached: tony.jpg (1200x1073, 143K)

praise kek

Uh huh. Now realize that a copy of you isn't you, and the whole idea that it is is a desperate cope by singularityfags who are terrified of death and want to live forever by replicating their mind, and that you will be long dead before an all-powerful AI can be created. If an AI in the distant future wants to create a(n inaccurate) replica of you and torture it, this will have no bearing on your consciousness.

you better build it faggot

>zoomer discovers the game and other autistic word games
>puts his username on it and insists everyone uses that name
god I hate zoomers