How can Apple claim to have the most money in the World, when their hardware is shit and their marketshare is like 10%?

How can Apple claim to have the most money in the World, when their hardware is shit and their marketshare is like 10%?

Attached: 1643494671115.jpg (680x1024, 125.65K)

>whatever is popular/has the most marketshare is the best
you are niggercattle. go back to

>How can Apple claim to have the most money in the World
because they do

The core design of their current OS was done for them. They made a nice proprietary UI. They didn't do things completely incorrectly so they can claim to be secure(it6 isn't). They overcharge for everything.

idk but post more orbs

They cut corners and overprice the living fuck out of everything to their braindead loyal consoomers. iphones still unironically use USB 2.0 from WW2.

They steal open-source code just like Microsoft and claim it's theirs. Fuck them. Without open-source Apple would have jack shit. They literally charge for shit they got for free.

Attached: 1641329647999.png (680x431, 501.6K)

i love this post
moar omg

Sure thing babe.

Attached: 1641330359354.jpg (1024x553, 84.24K)

Who the fuck ever said Apple has the most money in the world? Are you retarded? The valuation of a company isn't the same thing as "having money." Their valuation comes from their phones, computers, ad revenue, part of the app store duopoly (which does better in wealther markets when compared to Android), successful physical storefront presence and cultural signifcance in tandem with a long winning streak.

fucking hell anyone play flintstones on sega genesis? that was the shit, and those pics give me strong flintstones vibes (the last boss)

At least Microsoft does it illegally.

With 10% market share of the hardware they earn 90% market share of money, you fucking dumb. Their clients actually pay for services

I don't have time to play games nowadays. I play with servers.

Attached: 1641329309402.jpg (540x474, 56.25K)

Yeah, me neither. It fucking sucks.

They don't. See the recent cURL shitshow.

fuck yes thanks

>most money
it not real to sell even 1% of apple shares at the price

Monorail salesman is the richest man on the Planet.
He's an African-American btw.

Attached: 2Q==(31).jpg (1200x676, 127.82K)

it not real to sell even 1% of tesla shares at the price