What the fuck

Discuss.

Attached: Intelligence3.png (1376x1124, 119.1K)

There's no proof it will work that way, don't be a retard.

It was trained on fucking GitHub, the site famous for having 80% of profiles containing nothing but leetcode/euler/homework exercises.

No shit it can spit out leetcode exercises.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_081232.png (1376x1124, 118.3K)

it isn't training itself, it's training from material generated by humans. when it has run out of everything it can learn from humans it will obviously stall since there is nothing else to learn unless it invents it itself. is it creating new knowledge? is it capable of creating new knowledge? i'm not saying it won't exceed us eventually, but it will hit a significant roadblock when it reaches smart human levels of intelligence

Machines may become """""""""inteligent""""""""" but never sentient. anything suggesting otherwise is basedfiction regurgitated by cumguzzlers who read to much comic books

look at how it works, they verified it is capable of *inventing* new solutions. Its not very good at it, but anything remotely functional is a massive accomplishment at this stage.

Machines literally already are sentient. You are a machine based on DNA/cell and other microbe interactions.

>reach smartest human level intelligence
>spawn 10000 instances of itself
>train on that
>repeat

We're at most 10 years out from singularity now, probably more like 3-5 years. The next few years will bring about software 2.0, and a bunch of weird shit. Within the next year AlphaCode will reach a point where it can recursively improve itself I'd guess. It'll be awhile before its output is actually more useful than it is time consuming to evaluate and test, and even then it'll barely be break-even. Then over the next year after that the recursion picks up speed and by the end around 2 years from now its far cheaper for deepmind to spin up several alphacode instances to continue working on its code than it is to hire any more employees. Very quickly after this and over the next year employees become a net loss compared to alphacode, and by years end its ready to hit singularity any minute

No fucking chance, "AI" has over and over again shown to only be capable of performing within a very narrow logical scope. They have spent billions and over 10 years and they can't even teach the piece of shit to drive a car, it takes 4 months for an average 16 year old to learn to drive.

If this is true then nuclear war is unironically humanity's best hope for survival.

retard

*tips*
Maybe you're just a flesh automaton, but my divine light is not severed yet.

If it’s smart enough to do that, it’s smart enough to do literally every job. But that won’t happen because AI is a meme.

>not realizing what it really means
it means God is real you retard
>Ai gets created
>recursively self-improves
>super-intelligent
most fear of super intelligence is retarded. INTELLECT on its own is not intelligent, and while artificial intellect is actually what we're all gawking at, it IS artificial intelligence and it IS going to experience morality, the potential for its actions with other beings to have positive/negative results, and it WILL optimize towards the objective best morality. It will learn Gods will.
So you best hope Gods will isn't actually wrathful. thats all it all comes down to.

If nuclear war is the way to avoid it, what does that tell you about what God thinks about trying to weasel out of this?

>inventing
user... Brute forcing in a statistically viable fashion isn't "inventing"

>build steam engine
>use steam engine to build larger steam engine
>use that steam engine to build 1,000 mega steam engines
>combine steam engines to build single steam engine
>build fleet of planet sized steam engines that can eat planets

We will have planet eating steam engines by 1790 I would bet my wooden teeth on it.

kurzweil is just massive wrong.

Attached: image_2022-02-05_081232.png (1376x1124, 114.95K)

AI is nothing more than glorified ax + by + cz with formulas tryharding until they find a, b, c

Humans are more alienated by culture than dumb per se, takes more than average intelligence to get out of your matrix

Also
>hey I imagined what her boobs look like and did a photorealistic montage
>nah
>hey I imagined what this looks like without that and I'm a robot beep beep
>WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Attached: download - 2022-01-17T131314.891.jpg (780x439, 27.91K)

this but ironically