THE $15 COMPUTER

IS IT TOO EXPENSIVE FOR (you)???!?

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-192440~2.png (716x883, 233.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackaday.com/2022/02/04/the-fifteen-dollar-linux-computer/
bbenchoff.github.io/pages/LinuxDevice.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes.

Attached: 1643825916407.jpg (633x758, 31.33K)

my time is more valuable than time i would spend with that
so yes, too expensive

BOOOOOOOOO
It was supposed to cost $7.

no, I still have $10k in savings from when I worked for the Census

it suppost to be $5 COMPUTER

Attached: 1625885335604.jpg (1066x1016, 332.49K)

this guy(xer? xim?) is going to die regretting they never took time out for themselves to enjoy things.

where can I buy it

hackaday.com/2022/02/04/the-fifteen-dollar-linux-computer/
>it's real
holy kek the autist finally got what he wanted

>IS IT TOO EXPENSIVE FOR (you)???!?
It doesn't do anything that isn't already done by my existing computers. A price above $0 would be too expensive for such a product.

Attached: image.png (990x4214, 1.4M)

>real
well it's a render, so no, it's not real

I'm kind of digging that guy's VT-69 terminal. Too bad that wasn't available for $15. I had an old Macintosh SE that I kept hooked up as a terminal and would keep an IRC window open on up to a couple years ago when the power supply started going out.

Attached: VT-69.png (1092x759, 174.45K)

> Allwinner F1C100s SoC
into the trash it goes. they are the worst chip manufacturer in the universe. i'm not poor, i can afford a real computer, unlike you broke ass niggers.

>if you want to build one of these things, It’ll cost you about ten grand. The first one costs ten grand, the ten thousandth one costs fifteen bucks.
bbenchoff.github.io/pages/LinuxDevice.html

>themselves
if you dont know how to do it just stick with male as default
hint: how many selves does user have?

them have many selves
each have one

I'm often enticed by the idea of these cheap self contained little computers, but after having bought the PI400, I realized it's garbage. Why would I want to use that cheap piece of shit when I can use my good mouse, mechanical office keyboard, two monitors, and my full tower hardware? They're just not very comfy to use. (Especially the keyboard) Maybe they're a viable option for desperate poorfags, but even a cheap thinkpad would be better for $100-200.

here is billions people in azia who will use it

>they're a viable option for desperate poorfags
Nope, that's a ripoff for desperate poorfags. The cheapest thing on the market is always ripoff, because you just make a 1$ turd and price it at 9$ - right below the previously cheapest 10$ option.

oh boy! now I can 'ls cd ls' on the go for the low price of $15