It's really sickening how so many goddamn sites just fuck up compatibility for non-Blink browsers these days and the...

It's really sickening how so many goddamn sites just fuck up compatibility for non-Blink browsers these days and the fact that so many just calls it quits and also make their browser Blink only

Attached: blink shit.jpg (320x180, 17.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/blog/user-agent-changes/
2021.stateofcss.com/en-US/demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever makes Pozzilla suffer even more, I'm okay with it.

Modifying a web page to work well on all engines is so painful that many developers focus only on Chromium, Gecko and WebKit (sometimes).

It's a Brave new world, user. Embrace it.

Attached: Brave-logo-color-RGB_reversed.png (779x244, 15.99K)

some sites even break chromium-based browsers if they don't present chrome user agent
vivaldi.com/blog/user-agent-changes/

Good, fuck this pozzed shit

I have never found a broken site in Firefox. Turn off your insane placebo hardening and dozen extensions and sites will start functioning again desu

I am not using Firefox
[spoiler]Using Basilisk[/spoiler]

hahaha, mozilliots on a suicide watch

Even more of a meme browser. Shitty Tobin fork of an 8 year old firefox version. Stop supporting the Pale Moon retards

>using firefox in the first place

Attached: 1642283633190.png (307x390, 70.19K)

web developers focus on webkit a lot more than gecko
webkit is what safari uses, and safari is what every mac and iphone uses
even third-party browsers on iphone are safari reskins

Works on my machine
2021.stateofcss.com/en-US/demographics

Attached: img-2022-02-04-16-06-55.png (1073x676, 58.26K)

>doesn't include the vast majority of web developers

>It's really sickening
Everyone is standardizing on Blink. This is real standardization, not meme standardization based on a committee of HTML wankers.

You can get objective measurements of how well FIrefox is supported by scraping websites and looking for `-moz` prefixed CSS properties.

>standardizing on the biggest information hoarder on the planet
>good

Source or fake

Specifically, look for any usage of -moz-document or the property scrollbar-width or scrollbar-color which is only supported in Firefox. I find that sites are using these properties all the time, indicating a high level of compatibility.

>not able to provide a source

>Noooo muh poogle bad
Poogle literally depends on the web being a better platform so they can make money off their services and ads.

>10 Google Play points have been added to your account

i only check caniuse.com for stuff that i think might be not widely supported and if it works on edge/firefox/chrome/safari i use it. fuck the other browsers. if your browser is not even on the list on caniuse.com (see pic) just stop having autism and switch. bet you're afraid of javascript too and disable it lmao
t. frontend chad

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1393x430, 301.68K)