Every time I think it might be a good idea to learn how to code Any Forums tells me to give up because the programming...

Every time I think it might be a good idea to learn how to code Any Forums tells me to give up because the programming market is supposedly "saturated" and the eternal Pajeet is going to eat my lunch.

How true is this anyway? Are indians that big a threat?

Attached: jhkkjhkjh.jpg (626x608, 81.05K)

>Listening to Any Forums
>Ever

You are crazy if you think so nigg. Dont ever let fud get you. Thats how you win.

Install Gentoo

Specialize in something. Being a programmer doesn't mean you can do everything. There are languages and software/frameworks that you know better than others. You couldn't expect somebody who spent all their time coding for "Software A" to easily adjust to coding for "Software B"

Fuck off we’re full

Even if it weren't true, is that what you really want for yourself: working surrounded by pajeets?
The only redeeming quality about programming is that it pays well. In every other aspect, it's a shit career. You get no respect or prestige for being one, you have to work hard and can only find work in big cities, you can never relax and stop studying and learning new technologies, work environments are stressful and high pressure, you're constantly surrounded by filthy non-whites (not just pajeets, there's tons of chinks in tech too), executives see you as peons, your friends and family won't understand what you do and won't be proud to say you're a programmer, I could go on and on and on. Is all that really worth all the money?

Unironically those who say "we're full" are rejected incels who could only get a entry-level job after saying in the interview that university is a scam, roads are bad and didn't understand a single programming question besides if Rust is dominated by transsexuals.
Do whatever the fuck you want, user. Do not ever listen to Any Forums.

Lmao imagine being afraid of pajeets
>Work is replaced with pajeets
>Turn into offensive pentesting and check their work
>Claim there is a crapload of bugs and risk of losing [insert main or monetary interest for the company]
>Negotiate bigger salary/benefits for fixing their shit
>Better job back

Also is retarded, probably working some useless meme "tech" in a highly saturated area.

Attached: laughing om pepe.jpg (649x1024, 51.87K)

You're in for such a rude awakening when the tech bubble bursts, kiddo.

Pajeets are NOT I repeat NOT a threat. I work with many of them they are no better than the average High School Graduate with a 3.5 GPA with on-the-job training.

Attached: sigmund-and-the-sea-monsters.jpg (700x500, 55.11K)

code monkeys are in high supply and low demand, strong software developers are in high demand and low supply, if you think you can make it to the latter category, go ahead

>they are no better than the average High School Graduate with a 3.5 GPA with on-the-job training
That's great. Too bad I am a 3.5 GPA high school grad with on-the-job training because I can't afford college.

Completely true.
Now go saturate someone else's market, nigger.

Lmao not even an apocalypse can remove the demand for either quality programmers or quality hacking.
It's bigger of a necessity to humanity than food at this point.
(You) are delusional

>? Are indians that big a threat?
Everywhere I've went Indians have been the shittest employees. They're so fucking dishonest and yet it's SO obvious.

India has a small percentage of naturally technically-minded people at a similar level to everywhere else.

On top of that, the country also has a large number of people who aren't particularly technically minded, but who attempt to enter the software field anyway because they see it as a ticket out of poverty (and they aren't exactly wrong).
These people will never reach the competence of natural nerds who who taught themselves C++ as a teenager, but they may be a threat for entry-level positions (especially if it involves legacy webdev stuff, like PHP).

there's literally a shortage of programmers, that's why they are hiring pajeets. If you're even barely above retarded, you can get a job.

Any Forums says you need 130IQ to code but it also says that pajeets are retarded, which is true?

if you're a normal white man, you'll struggle to get a job unless you can at least fake being socially normal and you have high intelligence
most people who use Any Forums regularly don't meet those criteria

calm down diarrhea states curry country and country shitter