Can't download software outside the official store without jailbreaking

>can't download software outside the official store without jailbreaking
>can't record a voice call natively without jailbreaking, no app store app would do it
>can't look at the wifi passwords it has stored
How do they get away with it

Attached: iphone-13-pink-select-2021.jpg (470x556, 32.32K)

they got many other problems making me stick with android, you've described the least relevant few ones

I know, but these, specially the last two are retarded. I understand them being greedy over third party software, but the other two are basic functionality they have no real reason to block

>can't look at the wifi passwords it has stored
you also can't with Android

I remember meeting a buyer to purchase my Apple Watch at the mall and as I was responding to there “I’m here” text on my Galaxy Fold 2, the fucking keyboard disappeared and did every retardo thing you can suggest to bring it back up before restarting my whole phone as I was thinking my buyers probably thought I was flaking. Needless to say, I was reminded how glitchy, fragmented and unstable Android is. Something as simple as this never happened with iPhone. 6 years on Android and 7 years on iPhone I can attest iPhones limits are attributed to its massive reliability and seamlessness. Coders and programmers deal with enough tweaking and modifying that they want their primary communicative device to just be reliable. Glad I went back to iOS.

IB4 “Samshit”. I’ve owned half a dozen flagship devices of different companies throughout the years.

>cant select any number that appears to be a phone # and copy it, it will always bring up the phone app and wont allow copy and paste

Nah, that only happens when you tap it, if you hold you can copy it.

Why would you need to record a voice call? It's invading the caller's privacy.

t. not an Apple user

>you also can't with Android
You can, you retard

>you also can't with Android

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-220824_Settings.png (1080x1920, 50.01K)

>can't download software outside the official store without jailbreaking

That's possible without jailbreaking. You can buy an AppDB license or use AltStore for free.

this and any screenshot has selectable text if an app is ass and doesn't allow it

cause iphone is perfect for women

Attached: f1473145547ec213fd8c033f9711fb67-imagepng.png (1555x2174, 3.08M)

pretty sure that everything still has to be approved by apple

Please tell me what software you need outside of the app store? You are so dramatic.

if by women you mean retarded brainless sluts then yes

you can on both iOS and Android you retarded niggrus

You can literally do 1 and 3 on that list wtf lol

oh and I just found out their is literally an app on the apple appstore to record calls

>>can't download software outside the official store without jailbreaking
like what? the only third party apps I ever use are banking apps and I'm glad the only place they can come from is the official appstore
>>can't record a voice call natively without jailbreaking, no app store app would do it
who records a voice call? are you a schizo? I bet no one calls you anyway
>>can't look at the wifi passwords it has stored
I can even though I don't need to, the password gets automatically shared across all my devices and I can easily airdrop it to nearby friends

No it doesn't, you can install whatever you want. Those services use $99/year apple dev program accounts to sign the apps.

Banned stuff like emulators, Any Forums apps, other mods etc