Any anons with windows 10 and i7 12700k? (Or any other cpu with e-waste cores)

Any anons with windows 10 and i7 12700k? (Or any other cpu with e-waste cores)
Do you also have stutters/freezes in games like far cry/rainbow six? Do you still have these freezes when you have e-waste cores disabled? I want to buy a 12700k but at the same time I don't want to use shit11 and I don't give a shit about e-cores

Attached: 79365792365235.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

From the thumbnail this looked like two skyscrapers on fire and I didn't even question it because 12700k

disable e-cores in bios they are worthless
and OC the p-cores

if you want to use any other OS but 11 you have to disable the e cores which hurts your multicore score.

just disable e cores. You get better performance with just p cores.

fpbp

Attached: 1603313520169.gif (245x210, 1.29M)

That's the plan
Just want to be sure it's actually because of e-waste cores and not some other bullshit

>108 fps 9.8ms
>105 fps 9.7ms

ITT: /g will believe the craziest shit

>picture of fake benchmark channels

>Year of our Lord 2022
>Playing Vidja games

Attached: 1481825687670.png (487x594, 409.46K)

>>fake because i said so

nigger, look at the lows

W11
>113FPS avg
>64FPS 1% low
>45FPS 0.1% low

W10
>105FPS avg
>24FPS 1% low
>23FPS 0.1% low

So the W11 is significantly more consistent FPS overall.

>9.8 ms actually equals 102fps
>9.7ms actually equals 103fps

Can you not even compute with your computer, dumbass? Take your fake numbers somewhere else dumbfuck.

If stutters and disabling e-cores is true, finally some copium for me buying a 11800h laptop half a year ago instead of waiting for alder lake.

>shit11

Theres nothing wrong with windows 11. youre just a contrarian MUH NEW BAD faggot.
In 6 years youll be sucking windows 11s cock and saying youll never move to windows 12.

>this one frame time equates to the total number of frames per second
absolute brainlet

My stutters were cause by using USB audio device while onboard audio was also enabled in bios. Worth checking if you have a sound card or USB headset.

>what is an average
>shilling windows based on contradicting stats that dont add up when compared

calling you a brainlet would be a complement

The 9.7ms value is not an average.

>no label
>not the time period of the fps value
>confusing af
Youre right its useless information based on nothing just like this thread.

Its labled. Youre just an idiot.
Its the time for the current frame.
That has a name.
FRAME TIME

Does it say "average frame time" to you?
No? Does the math of multiplying it by the average FPS make sense? No? Oh then lets use our reasoning skills and deduce if it could possibly be the Average frame time.
JK youre a fucktard and will run riot with whatever faggotry youve deluded yourself into seething about.
Kindly piss up a rope and stop posting, Any Forums has enough midwits with the reasoning skills of a small horse. We dont need you.