Holy FUCK why can't people just do what they're told in code review...

Holy FUCK why can't people just do what they're told in code review? Why do bootcampers have to question every single obvious comment and defend their shit code to death?

Attached: 1620472503644.jpg (306x306, 22.71K)

Do bootcampers actually get jobs? Every job I've had requires a CS/CE/EE B.S. degree. I always assumed all those bootcamps were total scams

How do you expect them to learn if they don't ask questions? Providing their rationale is more context for you in case you have more input. It can help identify bad patterns which you can tell them to stop doing and instead do something else.
Experienced programmers are the ones that don't need this, juniors definitely do. And they'll gain that experience sooner with your insight. You're supposed to be cooperating.

should i study CS or English studies + bootcamp?

You seem misguided so I will attempt to explain in a way that you may understand. Ahem. Grandma told me I was a special boy and I am literally the next Steve Jobs and I don't care what people say.

Attached: 1643467180753.jpg (112x200, 4.53K)

I usually just make some sort of change if it doesn’t make a big difference. It makes the neck beard reviewer happier and makes my life easier

Write it yourself then, faggot.
If I had you for a reviewer, I'd bust your self-righteous face open, then quit.

>Be (you)
>Criticize my code (for no reason because it works)
>Be (Me)
>Immolate you with a can of lighter fluid and a portable lighter
Any questions?

Attached: preparing for war.jpg (1008x759, 57.46K)

I hate stressed people at reviews, both reviewers or reviewees.

CR are not meant only as a means to have better code quality
CR are meant as a teaching step where members of a team teach other members and share ideas

No, people are not supposed to blindly accept what they're told in a CR, they're supposed to question
And people shouldn't take offense when someone suggest a correction. Chill the fuck out!

Fortunately I've ever had one guy who stressed during CR and I don't work with him anymore but I've been asked on multiple interviews how I handle CR and what I think about them, there probably is a lot of people who can't fucking chill.

what do you mean "stressed" ?
Like, "Uncomfortable" Or, Broke down crying and calling out for his mother in a high pitched wail?

this. I learn as much from explaining shit to retards as they can learn from my explanations. It made me go from
>NOOO don't do that
to
>don't do that because it may be UB on ARM if...

People who take things personally or think that reviews slow them down because they just want to commit, commit, commit.

Had an old guy in my team who had decades of experience, he was a good developer but then he would get stressed when I pointed out that he missed a const, or a [[noreturn]], that the documentation had some grammar error, or something could be wrapped in classes.

He just wanted to spit code as fast as possible instead of chilling the fuck out and realize that I wasn't attacking him and that small stuff like we used to point out mattered to code quality. Dude chill the fuck out, yes it's a detail but everyone in the team care about these details.

Attached: 8xp08beadw271.jpg (972x551, 79.89K)

nothing wrong with asking why

You can sometimes give the perfect answer and they’ll still ramble something incoherent and refuse to change the code because they’re mentally ill and insecure and then the ball is in your court again.

I feel this

yea they do but it's mostly webdev jobs.

Then commit on their branch, merge it for them, and report them for insubordination. But we both know this has never happened and you're actually just too retarded to articulate yourself.

See

I barely get any comments on my PRs from the team and very little from the LD.
It feels like they don't even check it. Feels pretty bad.

Nvm thought you were replying to op
I like my peaceful drama free life without reporting people

What kind of lighter isn't portable? I want a non-portable lighter installed in my house.

Gas stove I guess? Although technically everything is portable one way or another.

>daily cope thread from indebted college students about getting BTFO by lazy bootcampers who happen to have a higher IQ

I don't think he'll have any chance to argue semantics while he's burning to death.