I think this deserves its own thread

I think this deserves its own thread.

Why even graduate

Attached: 1643568158580.jpg (1236x2015, 261.65K)

>do professional level work to get an internship
I bet it's unpaid.

based, universities are glorified adult daycare centers

If this woman disappeared from the planet tomorrow nobody would notice except her cats.

>white woman
100% chance she sexually abuses them

She's mentally ill and represents 0% of the market, and doesn't even represent the industry trends. That shit is pointless because the people who actually interview you will just give you leetcode questions, behavioral (aka tell me about a time at your previous job when you x), and then a generic system design interview. New grads have it a little easier and often just get leetcode assessments

>no side projects
if you went to those schools large companies will interview you on the spot

>Woman
Honestly I wouldn't apply there. Most women are clueless.

besides the retarded emojis her demands seems reasonable ,university doesn't teach you shit and people who get the best marks are 1 / 10 smart and 9 / 10 retarded but they do the mundane work.this is why you get many women with good grades but are soulless retards.

Just be a little bit more like Cinnamon Skaggs guys, really stands out from the bunch.

Attached: 1643215480373.jpg (1195x1600, 547.76K)

She's talking about web dev obviously

That's some very impressive design sensibility

Why do 'women in tech' seem to spend most of their time posting about their day on twitter?

>I also enjoy "watching TV"
is that a euphemism for something?

Can understand.
Programming is a part of my curriculum, with some small exceptions the same as our IT majors, and all we do is make calculators without frameworks, ui or anything else that I would deem to be presentable or usable by anyone.
They could teach programming with projects that actually have a purpose but no, have fun making a calculator for complex numbers you'll never need again! Why would you want to even think about making something useful, even if it's just an auto clicker

>muh jobs
>muh degree
>muh career

who gives a fuck, this entire board is now retards who think tech means easy money, trying to cope with your own incompetence and lack of genuine interest. You will never be happy, because this is not where you belong, it is not in your nature.

You can take "in tech" out of that question and get the same answer

whoever pay the academia to get an education he can get for free deserve it

How come this person is employed and most of Any Forums isn't?

Maybe study something else you smelly basement computer freak. Literally all the legitimate developers have been people with a degree in physics or math that were trying to make their work more efficient so they created a programming language or software tool.

She is right, though.

This.
Most of the time students take everything for granted because the never worked a damn thing in there life at age of 25.
They cant even do basic shit in life where every normal human would think it's the most obvious thing to do.
>But muuuh in depth knowledge about something I learned at university

I don't believe that bullshit.
this is post-graduation outcomes from CMU.
you can easily make 120k and work at one of those 5 companies right out of college
If you have cs degree from legitimate school like CMU, MIT, UCB, etc.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 11.48.17 AM.png (838x676, 268.16K)

I'm glad I still see comments like these on this board.

Attached: 1629565598086.png (887x499, 462.32K)

How do we get them back out of the workforce, they're shitting everything up and are miserable doing so.

Just about everything a woman does is in need of approval. If she were guaranteed no positive feedback for her 'work' she'd quit quite quickly.