Meta Loses $230 billion [Biggest Company Loss in History]

youtube.com/watch?v=CRE6SqdranY

How are you taking the news Any Forums?

Attached: 5243432.jpg (600x400, 173.19K)

fuck you

don't worry, normies will join the metaverse soon and buy exclusive limited timed nfts at cyber auctions that they can hang on their meta walls. normies love the blockchain, It's gonna work

Did knew Any Forums created meta

META was never going to make it, the same reason facebook couldnt survive.

1. As a man, you cant make buy a $$$ VR set and go around your virtual world seeing ADS everywhere and asking me to buy a $$$ virtual house and shit.

2. At the same time you can't interact with any woman because like on dating apps they only talk to 1-2 men they want to fuck, automatically blocking anyone else. Any woman you decide to talk to will activate her "shield bubble" and block you. worse she will report you as a creep. So enjoy getting ignored by women. You cant even do fun stuff like chokeslams and fingering her pussy, they will perma ban you.

3. so whats left if we cant virtual rape/beat women for fun? Go talk with your buddies about jews, vax, niggers and roasties? meta will detect you using notty words and ban you for a week, again and again until it conditions you to talk only about the weather (:

Meta will fail. who will stay and watch the ads, and buy the shit and make money?
all the men would leave.

>adding "UC4QZ_LsYcvcq7qOsOhpAX4A" to the public blacklist

>How are you taking the news Any Forums?
it's wonderful news. zuck the cuck gets fucked.

>META was never going to make it, the same reason facebook couldnt survive.
"meta" was never going to be a thing in the first place. Meta was an attempt to salvage what was left of facebook's reputation by simply changing their name. they truly believed that if they changed their business name then people would no longer associate the name facebook to their other platforms (mainly whatsapp and instagram). they failed.

Meta will fail because rich people will prefer to live REAL life instead and wont tolerate the mindless ads and brainwashing

>so whats left if we cant virtual rape/beat women for fun?
You're a sick fuck.

it begins... the bubble is going to burst

Attached: nft-crypto-fags-btfo.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

>>>/reddit/

It's already inevitable. The next great depression will wipe out roastie retirements and destroy every pointless startup retard tech company overnight. The world will be clean again.

The only normie channel I like

Based MAN of SPERM
May our testicles be full of semen

>good headline
>post person smiling
>bad headline
>post person frowning

(((journalism))) 101

I can guarantee it will recover all loss in 3 month.
buy the dip and get free money

this aussie faggot isn't a journalist. he's an attention whoring jewtuber whos videos are full of advertising, shameless self promotion and crap. he's as bad as those faggots that read out wikipedia pages. i've watched some videos and heard my own wikipedia edits read out to millions of people. it's quite surreal when that happens. anyway, fuck these useless faggots.

i swear to god if im going to read this fucking sentence one god damn more time

> BUY THE DIP!
you're so fucking retarded that even Any Forums niggers would shit on you. you're dumber than Any Forums, how the fuck is this possible? boggles the mind.

Zucc is a fucking loser

>leave my god Zuck alone

it was just an eye scratch

> biggest one-day loss in US market history
> 'tis only a scratch!

Attached: 1629228997002.png (505x287, 323.22K)

lookin' sharp today!

Zuck was seen crying after the loss and his response that his eyes were watery because of an eye scratch

Attached: american_whites.webm (512x640, 2.79M)

this thread is so full of Any Forums failures, and their wise stock market advice, that it's a great reminder of how most of these useless fucking niggers are BROKE.

>Zuck personally lost $29 billion in the collapse
Did he sell his stock? No? Then those losses haven't been realized yet. Niggers

i can only hope. fongers crissed

oh! well, he knows what to do to make it all better: neck himself.

Meh. Money hold no power over them. They're backed by NSA, CIA, world government and personally Satan, they'll be fine.
>let's fund orphan sacrifices for fun and profit
Fuck you and fuck your irresponsibility. You are the reason why the end is so fucking near.

Well I wonder if his metaverse(R) headset(TM) detected the tears and rendered some on his lifeless metaverse 3D model.

I don't give a shit about their product or revenue
they were pioneer in computer vision and natural language
I believe in their people they work extremely hard and extremely smart
hence they can't fail so stock will recover soon.

COPE

>they were pioneer in computer vision and natural language
completely false
>I believe in their people they work extremely hard and extremely smart
their workforce is comprised of h1b employees and sub contractors on minimum wage.
>hence
brain damage. there is no recovery from such a massive loss. do you even fucking know how the stock market works? the bleeding isn't going to stop, rabbi. the jews at facebook are going to need to pull miracles out of a hat to get back millions of users they've lost (per day, and the number is climbing).

the most influential facebook tech is React

>influental
>implying people constantly need to device drivers