Here's your wordpress admin panel bro

>here's your wordpress admin panel bro
Wordpress is the webdev version of those parody videogame screenshots where the screen is cluttered with all kinds of stupid shit.

Attached: hell.jpg (1623x943, 321.96K)

Attached: 902d49b6c3f988048ead22d0a27e3daf0b52c13da7df3931fada7e0d67d2f8f9.jpg (1024x768, 211.01K)

> USA
> Russia
> = blocked
oh my sides. beautiful work, finland. doing god's work!

It's made to be normie friendly retard
Your grandma can have her own wordpress website
It's also FOSS so if you don't like it make a pull request to fix it

>normies find this more approachable than html+css

what the FUCK?

whats the best CMS for like an ecommerce site?

What's the point of wordpress? Just use some static website generator lol

it's for people and companies that are absolutely lazy or really shouldn't be in the business of running internet services. these same geniuses then wonder why their wordpress cancer gets hacked later on.

Its not static you dumbfuck. Its php dynamic

maybe not this but a cms is definitely more convenient than doing those. instead of writing raw code you just put your text in a box and maybe some media and click a button to publish it

SUOMI :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

>instead of writing raw code you just put your text in a box

Is that why a majority of the probes hitting my email server are all WordPress exploits?

you could just put text and name it as .html but if you want any styling or templates it becomes less convenient

>styling or templates
Are you a girl?

same. my web server runs on php and i get 5k requests a month to some uri wp-includes

how long do you think it takes to code a store with inventory management, multiple payment methods, handling user accounts, shopping cart, checkout, invoices, and everything else? you can't even do that with just "html+css"

I can do it all in a couple of hours with wordpress and woocomerce.

illiterate retard

>pay like $20/mo for an OK looking squarespace website for my business
>it just works and I don't have to fucking worry about it and actually run my business
I've had wordpress sites, but fuck all that honestly. I don't have the time or patience to keep an eye on it.

Attached: 1613601896350.jpg (860x852, 48.32K)

Who writes the wordpress plugins and what the fuck are they doing? Why are there so many exploits?

It's quite disgusting how much money dipshits will pay for you to stand up a WordPress site for them. Almost criminal if you ask me.

I write them and I make maybe 70k American from them as a side hustle.

Plugins are only as goods as the programmers who follow coding techniques and maintain them.

>I don't have the time or patience to keep an eye on it.
If you're just using the core, just turn on auto updates and been done with it.