A 12 year old kid just told me he doesn't know who steve jobs is

a 12 year old kid just told me he doesn't know who steve jobs is
I'm not an apple fanboy or anything like that, but i mean, how the hell do you get to 12 years old without knowing who steve jobs is? I didn't ask him if he knows who bill gates is.
Also, I've noticed that Apple fanboyism in general has really gone down this decade. You don't see people tatooing "think different" onto their shoulders anymore. Is it because Jobs died? Hell, I haven't heard anyone say "reality distortion field" in years.

Attached: signal-2022-01-19-11-24-02-947.jpg (1343x1600, 206.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/g/search/subject/gen alpha/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No current existing NFT marketplace is integrated in a browser. Plus, with Ethereum Layer 2 technology combined with zkRollups and fiat onramp smart wallets. All rolled into one app and a few clicks. The threshold barrier for creating an active customer base is extremely lowered. Plus, with Layer2 tech, the gas-fees are nearly non-existent. No current NFT marketplace has that tech or dedication to create its own browser. Gas-fees have been such a huge huddle for mass adoption to NFTs because of the cost incurred for selling/buying/transferring. I have a strong belief that the Brave marketplace will start with indie $10-$40 NFTs. NFTs for not just as a standalone NFT, but also NFTs for character mods, skins, items, etc. Plus, if you consider Brave already has relationships with most crypto exchanges, strengthening those relationships down the road isn’t too far of a stretch

>a 12 year old kid just told me he doesn't know who steve jobs is
>I'm not an apple fanboy or anything like that, but i mean, how the hell do you get to 12 years old without knowing who steve jobs is? I didn't ask him if he knows who bill gates is.
>Also, I've noticed that Apple fanboyism in general has really gone down this decade. You don't see people tatooing "think different" onto their shoulders anymore. Is it because Jobs died? Hell, I haven't heard anyone say "reality distortion field" in years.

Attached: 1672464562534.png (680x680, 154.77K)

is this a bot?

no
i've created many gen-alpha hate threads with the same picture, check the archives

desuarchive.org/g/search/subject/gen alpha/type/op/
all those four posts were made by me

not like this actually proves anything, i'm hoping this will nudge people into posting gen-alpha hate posts

Steve jobs died before that kid could even remember anything, retard.

so what? Ballmer became the CEO of microsoft before i even went to kindergarten but I knew who Bill Gates was since... I don't know, like forever

Steve Jobs was a piece of shit that deserves to be forgotten.

Ligma balls

why do you hate jobs so much? Gates was infinitely worse.

>Gates were
Fixed it for you

i think i have a tendency to suck the humor out of anything
my gen alpha hate threads never got any replies because the op was felt too serious, i think
i don't know
maybe it was too genuine? Maybe a thinly veiled gen alpha hate thread would have dome better...

Based kid

ITODDLERS BTFO

Wrong webm

Attached: 1643849035380.webm (960x540, 575.59K)

It's so sad that Steve Jobs died from Ligma.

Attached: 1635163102864.jpg (1100x1074, 136.46K)

Apple started making good products again so they don't have to rely on hype to make sales.

That's cool, jobs and gates don't deserve to be remembered