So now that Bromite is dead, what's your browser of choice for Android?

So now that Bromite is dead, what's your browser of choice for Android?

Attached: 1638039095999.jpg (254x196, 19.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bromite/bromite/discussions/1745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brave.
Think about it, no current existing NFT marketplace is integrated in a browser. Plus, with Ethereum Layer 2 technology combined with zkRollups and fiat onramp smart wallets. All rolled into one app and a few clicks. The threshold barrier for creating an active customer base is extremely lowered. Plus, with Layer2 tech, the gas-fees are nearly non-existent. No current NFT marketplace has that tech or dedication to create its own browser. Gas-fees have been such a huge huddle for mass adoption to NFTs because of the cost incurred for selling/buying/transferring. I have a strong belief that the Brave marketplace will start with indie $10-$40 NFTs. NFTs for not just as a standalone NFT, but also NFTs for character mods, skins, items, etc. Plus, if you consider Brave already has relationships with most crypto exchanges, strengthening those relationships down the road isn’t too far of a stretch

They all suck, but Kiwi browser sucks least

you know, this falseflagging is pretty effective
I'm never going anywhere near such a shilled browser

Firefox, because of noscript and ublock. I followed the shills and tried Kiwi and Bromite, but they didn't work for me.

>oh noes it hasn't been updated in a month! it's dead!

Mull browser.

via browser

Samsung Internet Browser.

Presearch browser

Vanadium

Veritasium

vsauce

Brave or Fennec.

Bromite is dead? Since when?

okay so how all this information relate to browsing experience, speed and user interface

Firefox Nightly. It works well enough and has full add-on support.

Alice would never say a bad word like that

>Bromite
My brother used that about five years ago. Are you underage?

Why is it dead?

Dec 2021
github.com/bromite/bromite/discussions/1745

>Bromite is dead
waaaaattt? weeeennn??

Attached: satania.gif (500x281, 1.44M)