For me, it's LM741

For me, it's LM741.

Attached: 741.png (661x455, 22.91K)

Nigger this board is exclusively used to shitpost about linux distros and meme programming languages, fuck outta here with your shit

i see nothing wrong with shitposting about meme op amps

Finally, an interesting thread that will die soon because someone will create another several Windows vs Linux or C vs Rust threads.

Attached: Asian_Brown_haired_Dress_Pose_597135_2048x2732.jpg (2048x2732, 2.56M)

its electronics lol

>TRANSistors
>not vacuum tubes
come on

>0.5V/us slew rate
into the trash it goes

Cheap inefficient crap. It's the McDonald's of opamps.

I thought this was a sprue from the thumbnail

idk i'm electronic brainlet, i use tl072 because it's what i have in the drawer

for me its lm386

The fact that this ancient piece of garbage is still being produced is an affront to electronics.

stfu retard

This, entirely

for me its the CH341A

Attached: 1644005987918.png (522x503, 152.18K)

i hate circuits so fucking much but i'm 3 year in deep in my electronics degree
i have an exam tomorrow about this shitter subject but i can't stand it i just can't stand it i want to kill myself for ever choosing this fuck
i want to neck past me so fucking much
it's not like i can turn back either cos i'm not getting my years back
i just want to do network shit but that's a far dream cos all the interesting things are walled behind a bunch of electrical engineering courses we've had to pass
i'm killing myself in a few years anyway i don't even know why i bother fuck

so anyway what did y'all eat last night

just throw it and restart i have dev colleauges that also did retarded shit before that they hated and said ok fuck it and just switched

Are you getting an Electrical Engineering degree with emphasis on Electronics, or an actual Electronic Engineering degree?

this is the last ee course i have to contend with, it's smoother sailing after it
the latter, name of the program is "telecommunication networks and software" but in all honesty the degree's fucked
it's got bits and pieces of cs, ee and a bunch of other shit that everyone hates

for me its the 555 timer2xvvg

Attached: 555 timer.jpg (1280x720, 90.99K)

Honestly, Electrical/Electronic Engineering is such a broad field that if you decide to power through it, that degree alone will likely end up serving you in some way or another. Just apply for shit that interests you after you get it.
But if instead you're considering dropping out, make sure to weight your options carefully.

>i hate circuits so fucking much but i'm 3 year in deep in my electronics degree
Circuits are actually very interesting.
>name of the program is "telecommunication networks and software" but in all honesty the degree's fucked
>it's got bits and pieces of cs, ee and a bunch of other shit that everyone hates
I guess you study in a bad university like I did my BSc degree. I studied Computer Engineering but I also had courses like Economy, Law, Philosophy, Ethics, Semiconductor Physics, Chemistry... Studies were quite waste of time. They make such study programs because all lecturers need to have enough work and they don't have enough lecturers who can teach relevant courses. But they don't say that. They just say that people with a university education have to be familiar with a lot of things even if they are unrelated.

Attached: 294A9588.jpg (1200x1800, 165.98K)