This piece of trash is literally unusable, stop suggesting it, what the fuck?

This piece of trash is literally unusable, stop suggesting it, what the fuck?

Attached: 1623537606227.jpg (1200x675, 41.57K)

True, it's so bloated with retarded features, slow UI, bad built-in ad block and above all, it's based on chromium. The tiling pages is the only cool thing about it.

I wouldn't even mind the bloat if this shit wasn't THIS FUCKING SLOW

It goes hand in hand.
You ask the devs about any area where performance is embarrassingly worse than any other browser and they just go "lol it has to be this way because of all the heckin customization. Hey you wanna hear about the new feature we added for fat retards who get emotionally attached to their tab count? It only adds 30% more overhead to the UI, 15% if you disable it "

People are so desperate for a new browser that they are even willing to use this trash

werks on my machine. sorry your stinkpad struggles with it.

You are eithet lying or a retarded boomer. If 8700k isn't enough for a browser, the browser is trash.

Shitty html/css ui.

Every other chrome fork has much snappier ui.

yes, those are the only two reasons why vivaldi would run fine on my machine. not because it's better than yours.
you'll notice, my dear zoomzoom, I didn't say that its requirements were reasonable or a good thing, just that it works on my machine. you could try unbunching your nonbinary panties before posting sweetie.

Kill yourself larping nigger

you're right I'm larping, surely there isn't hardware on the market more capable than uh
8th gen intel cpus

Attached: 1641185226355.png (385x356, 178.22K)

It's good for battery life.

is there another chromium based browser that supports custom userchrome css?

Nope.

what is wrong with it besides taking 2 seconds for a new window to open

oh i just remembered, the tab dragging is fucking dogshit and unusable

>what is wrong with it
New windows take two seconds to open
New tabs take two seconds to open and close
The entire UI is a bloated react app that murders memory usage
They admitted that they can't maintain MV2 in chromium so bye bye ublock
I only use it when I need to tile windows sometimes

Attached: img-2022-02-04-11-48-44.png (1149x173, 43.8K)

into the trash it goes

Attached: nonfree software.png (270x17, 3.14K)

new tabs seem fine to me, sometimes websites have weird formatting issues or are laggy, but im not sure how much of it is vivaldi or just websites being shit. i've been using it for a few weeks now because firefox just feels kind of shitty and bloated and dying and text rendering looks way better in chromium. the ui is a lot more organized in vivaldi too, but idk yet if im gonna keep using it or not

Nightly is significantly faster than release right now. they're plowing through performance bugs in preparation for firefox v100, should be a pretty big update

Sounds like your shitbox is the problem. I've been using Vivaldi for a couple of years and have no such problems. It objectively uses way less RAM than Firefox too.

This board is full of tech-illiterate scum too stupid to use a web browser without fucking everything up.

Attached: furrysux.png (2560x1440, 538.07K)