ITT: tech redpills

Consumer SSD TBWs are massively understated in order to sell much more expensive 'Enterprise' SSDs.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1200x800, 804.56K)

All linux distros are just reskins of the same GNU operating system. In the same way that brave, opera and vivaldi are skins for chrome

Modern digital technology designed to manipulate human pyschology. Nowadays computers are not just tools.

Idk what to say. I (with barely any experience looking from the outside in) think Linux desktop will become top dog.

systemd operating system*, whoops my fingers slipped

SSD TBWs are also completely irrelevant, because the controller simply dies without reason or warning long before the flash wears out.
This is well-known, and anybody shouting about them is an idiot or a shill.

Attached: ssd reliability.jpg (1024x552, 58K)

Modern SSDs are virtually immortal, working in an repair shop and we're rarely ever getting these replaced or fixed unless it's some really cheap chink brand or it's a 10 year old laptop with old generation SSDs.

Also a big redpill that this board won't take is that Apple's computers really last very long.

If we're talking smartphones, trendy gadgets and most websites then yes. If we're talking technology in general then you;re a fucking schizo.

Dunno my old 128GB Samsung SSD is still chooching.

>Apple's computers really last very long.
what about iPhones/
can I expect 5 years out of iPhone 13?

>Apple's computers really last very long
Idk about their computers but the fact that my gf's old iPhone SE 2016 is still getting support and runs perfectly smooth to this day made me ditch android and buy iPhone 12.

I'm this guy and I'd say yes.

>2016
>yes
beautiful.
I just like to get my money's worth out of my electronics.

Good for you. I had to return yet another one last week - which means five of the eight SSDs I've bought in the last three years are now dead.
"People" on this board mock Seagate to this day for far, far less.

Ikea Ladda batteries are rebranded Panasonic Eneloops for half the price of the original Eneloop batteries.

No, it's that icucks are trained to go back to Daddy Apple for repairs.
t. worked in Apple customer service for repairs

ITT: "experts" who have no idea what they are talking about

Welcome to Any Forums, fren. Enjoy your stay.

Attached: 1600538937692.gif (220x165, 43.09K)

Not everyone here is a retard, but most are.

You've seen nothing of advanced surveillance tech yet. The stuff that's gonna come out in the 30's and 40's is gonna be next level.

t. retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 22.08.42.png (1366x4000, 2.83M)

Get some fans user, I have yet to have an ssd fail on me and got like 12 of them.