To any Windows 10 LTSC users, do you have any specific issues with the LTSC edition...

To any Windows 10 LTSC users, do you have any specific issues with the LTSC edition, or any things compatibility wise that you've had issues with?

Attached: cpoaim.png (301x311, 3.43K)

no fuck off

yes the "cutting edge" (I use this in "all the components were released very recently" sense) computer I've built for my nephew kept bluescreening under LTSC. Something NIC related. New NIC etc didn't help, several BIOS updates etc. Nothing.
Finally reinstalled it with the normal version and so far 0 BSOD.

While I use LTSC on my AMD FX era desktop I wouldn't use it as a main (it's just a gaming os) and if I had to use modern windows as main I would go for the Windows 10 Ameliorated.

Attached: bestos.jpg (602x500, 37.04K)

Foobar2000 couldn't read compressed files like usual for some reason. This wasn't a big deal by itself but I moved to regular Windows 10 after a while anyway.

Not with the latest LTSC, but then again the difference between that and the latest Education are mostly superficial. With the previous editions I had a lot of issues with Microsoft Store. Haven't had that yet, but you never know. I suppose if you have no need for Microsoft Store it's not a concern.

I know there used to be a "lite" version of windows 10 that you had to make. I thought it had issues with certain things like cortana and using it would cause issues to appear, iirc crashing. does the same thing happen in ameliorated?

aahh another tiresome thread full of subhumans unable to install ltsc, please go back playing in sand

Attached: 82f469f852d838bd3668ecde361353aa-imagejpeg.jpg (1008x1585, 379.05K)

yes, i can't use sticky notes. otherwise, windows 10 ltsc is fine.

Installing winget was a tiny bit painful in the ass but then i modified my iso so its installed automatically without user input and its super comfy to use now

>>ltsc
>>microsoft store
absolute state of reggit

You can install Microsoft Store on LTSC

absolute state of you

why the fuck would you use cortana? are you literally some braindead zoomer moron?

Attached: me(pepe)vsyou(wojak).jpg (720x960, 143.83K)

not having working:
>image viewer
>calculator
>microsoft edge
>paint.net
>some .net frameworks
im using LTSB so that could be problem too. but all those irrelevant and solvable when i get working gt9800 drivers on it which is more important

Personally, I don't, because I don't find it helpful at all, but the video I was watching about it mentioned that it does cause issues.

liar

go back to plebbit faggot

ltsc21 has all of those

Windows 10 Enterprise N LTSC
No issues.

>image viewer
>calculator
The good versions of these I'm pretty sure aren't in any Windows 10, you have to reinstall the old, good previewer and calculator.
>microsoft edge
Is garbage.
>paint.net
Photoshop
>some .net frameworks
You can just install those if you need them.

im using atlas os, no problems

LTSC user since ltsb released, checking in. No problems here.

Attached: 1583553484496.gif (128x128, 49.15K)

No, but the only thing I (or to be more precise, my gf) runs on LTSC is Kodi and Edge on her HTPC.
There are enough pieces missing that it may not be the greatest choice for a gaming platform, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.