Have you transitioned yet?

have you transitioned yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-000606_Chrome.jpg (840x726, 131.92K)

Blockchain idolatry

Finna boutta transition to dead frfr.

oh yeah i should transition, i love losing all of my money.

I looked at the recent bloomberg Quicktake on Bitcoin and crypto recently, big cult energy on the cryptotards. Couldn't give these leeches money, no way.

> have you transitioned yet?
I'm still working on my voice uwu

> nigger magazine
> jewish crypto cancer
reminder that the rolling stone never had any credibility

it did when taibbi was on it

>journo rag
>how I was paid to write this article that you will rage click to improve my page views.

Daily reminder that as an intelligent member of society who truly understands crypto for what it is, it is your duty to exploit the stupidity of normies for fun and, more importantly, for profit, that you may better allocate these funds to more fruitful endeavors.

Attached: 1573596180534.jpg (960x1311, 239.89K)

all it takes for these NFTs to disappear forever, is the opensea domain not being renovated
there is no hashing only a url

>DNS
>muh decentralized

p.s.
i know a thousand shitty NFT takes will get more traction than mine (which is simply true and self evident) but you're a bunch of retarded cattle.
i'm not elaborating on this part.

>have you transitioned yet?
Not completely

Attached: cc26e8d7691882bf459a223df993b8f2.jpg (400x400, 24.39K)

What the fuck, is that Wolfgang? I swear he looked like a big, healthy Russian male just half a year ago.

Taftaj1

c-cute...

Attached: 1643787157758.jpg (503x420, 22.14K)

god is going to smite NFT owners for destroying his temple

I don't know what you mean. We construct, not destroy. We have built the temple of god within us, and withing the blockchain, forever true and immutable as the Holy Word itself.
We also have a generative priest pfp for each of the temples, just like in real life. Only this time, we all know what your priest does.

NFTs as digital receipts are fine, but this whole art thing is a fucking scam

it's all a scam, just different shades of scam.

Receipts on the blockchain seem fine to me

you don't need an NFT for timestamping (you don't even need ethereum VM)

being used for what it was intended for is as much as i expect out of it. i don't get how faggots think it's some magical new age technology that will solve the world's problems.

>>>/india/

no kap

Attached: 1643977268210.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

How is this better than simply signing a receipt with a keypair?