Why do programmers look like manchildren?

No self respect, no sex appeal, picture by his mom.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (472x900, 170.77K)

when you have no interest in attracting women then what you look like becomes irrelevant.

>>thread

this tbqh, once I realized that having no friends meant I wouldn't be able to get a gf anyways I stopped caring what I look like

>no interest in attracting women
but they do, they're just not able to.

Why are you such mopey defeatists? Being an engineer is a highly regarded social status, and you are ruining it.

what did this manlet do to you op?

you're still interested. You just gave up.
Also I know people who had GFs or even wives with no friends. Including myself.

engineer and incel github contributor are not the same thing though

>you're still interested. You just gave up.
Same thing, in effect. Either way, you stopped bothering, and thus there's no impetus to try to look good.

>Also I know people who had GFs or even wives with no friends. Including myself.
I don't believe you, sorry. Or maybe I was just really ugly all along, who knows.

they are seen as the same thing by regular people, in fact even webdevs are regarded as engineers by regular people

I'm in a company of 2k people and most devs look normal. Some have pretty cool styles because dressing and skincare are expensive, even if you have good taste you need money to show it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

He's an intern in our team and constantly boasts about his degree and how he "already knew this from uni". He's yet to produce a single PR

>unkempt neckbeard
>incel glasses
>akward short haircut, almost looks like was buzzed a few weeks ago
>1000 IDE stare
>sloped down shoulders, bad posture
>awkward leg crossing, uncomfortable stance trying to stand
>chest in, pointing down
>Chris Chan tier clothes selection

Virgin 101
This picture makes me feel actually uneasy.
However he doesn't look fat so that's good for him, legs don't look like wire so that's a plus.

He literally just needs a better fitting haircut and glasses and to fix his posture and clothing choice and he'll be fine.
It is crazy how much a difference it makes.

Attached: 1643306479371.gif (274x384, 87.43K)

Why don't you just take the money and get groomed, fit, try a shrink/therapist for mental health (it's not normal to be friendless), go to the gym, meditate, have a skincare routine, etc.
It's not hard to make friends if you're on the right mindset.

Had a guy like that at work, everyone hated him

>I don't believe you
Men in their 40s who never meet anyone outside of family or work is pretty common retard. You're just a shut in who's lost contact with reality.
You also sound like you instinctively blame everything on other people, which is a bigger reason girls don't like you.

At least he's still a man and not a troon at this point.

This. We've fallen

lolwat, he looks cute to me. i bet he has a lot of sex
have you ever seen a real incel

Show me a 'real incel', and don't post a school shooter or that wine glass guy

Where did I blame someone else? Nowhere, so I guess you're trolling.

Attached: 1563724531253.png (1003x947, 174.44K)