Tik

tik

tok

Attached: 1643972714550.jpg (800x420, 26.46K)

that's chrome, not tiktok

Friendly reminder that bravejeets will not bother to support Manifest v2 after Google pulls support for it out of Chromium's codebase in 2025.

>Unable to ad-block
Nah thanks I'll stick with Firefox.

>>Unable to ad-block
>Nah thanks I'll stick with Firefox.

Attached: 749B6379-8B72-49A1-BBDF-614685C8D938.jpg (2048x2048, 355K)

>I AM NOT OBSESSED

It's 2023, kek.
It's over.
posted from microsoft edge

>he said, furiously dilating

Vivaldi it is then. They are against Manifest V3.

*until 2023.

it's she.

Is it possible for you to criticize Firefox (the BROWSER, not the people who made it) without talking about identity politics?

There will still be a compile option that enables manifest v2 support, in 2025 googlel will remove that option.

Yes. Until 2023. We will see what happens in 2023. But I don't mind setting up PiHole as well if I have to.

>using a chromium based browser will 100% mean you can't block ads in 4 years
>people on Any Forums continue using chromium based browsers
it's really over, isn't it

didnt hear about that. interesting.
i dont feel like compiling so ill switch to firefox anyway i guess
itll have to happen sooner or later, might as well get used to it

not him, i'm a slav, and honestly don't care much about your western twitter shit because it doesn't affect me directly, however
- mozilla corp. as a whole is a rather shady organization which is successfully (?) larping as a bastion of openness and freedom, identity politics is a part of their propaganda arsenal
- mozilla being focused on aforementioned twitter shit, in my opinion, affects and is detrimental to actual development of firefox

How easy it would be to fork Chromium and bake uBO in strad of the ineffective (((tracker blocker))) in? Then the codebase will need to integrate chromium and ubo updates. And while there, also add decentraleyes

you're describing brave but without (optional) cryptoshit i guess.

>decentraleyes
Why not localCDN?

It is.
Speed is shit, resource consumption is shit even compared to chrome, security is garbage, extension permission management is nonexistent, default looks are absolutely fucking disgusting.
If trannyfox users weren't behaving like vegans on Any Forums, you wouldn't have been mocked.

Attached: 1613805302767.png (768x768, 421.41K)

>Speed is shit, resource consumption is shit even compared to chrome, security is garbage, extension permission management is nonexistent, default looks are absolutely fucking disgusting.
Don't care as long as it blocks ads better than Chrome.

gamm

pamm

Attached: 1631363409420.jpg (1080x1080, 94.01K)

The lengths you're willing to go to avoid an already existing superior browser are insane.