Why do we keep killing our tree brothers and sisters when advanced plastics exist?

Why do we keep killing our tree brothers and sisters when advanced plastics exist?

Attached: IMG_20220204_084509_1.jpg (2592x3456, 2.02M)

Plastics are just trees with a bunch of extra steps

>Stop using the regrowable resource goym and start using plastic which needs 1.2 million years to dissolve into smaller parts of plastic

Attached: 1643163133093.gif (474x379, 470.98K)

how about you don't put a tree into your house? grow it in your garden

/thread

Μost burgers don't have a garden.
You need a tree to celebrate Jesus, mkay?

Oil is unsustainable

My family and relatives have had the same plastic trees for 30+ years

these trees are specifically grown for this purpose

>these goys live to serve

They wouldn't have grown in the first place if it wasn't for christmas tree demand. We are talking about environment not about tree veganism

Tree grows.
It takes carbon dioxide out of atmosphere.
So Christmas is saving the planet, then?

Yeah, and after christmas it goes to the dump or gets burned, releasing either CH4 or CO2 back into the atmosphere.
Add to that transport costs (+CO2) because the trees sure as hell didn't suddenly materialize in your house, costs for production (+CO2) which aren't sustainable either (people need to live and people's lives are inherently unsustainable) hence the work they do is ultimately backed by fossil energy.

So no, it's no saving the planet.

This planet will have your families shitty trees for at least 1.2 Mio years

Attached: 1640816038018.png (649x763, 505.59K)

better than plastic(unless you use it for 15 years)
also negligible compared to other things

>better than plastic(unless you use it for 15 years)
how about 30? >also negligible compared to other things
nice whataboutism

FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGER

PLASTICS ARE DESTROYING THE ENVIRONMENT AND TURNING FROGS AND PEOPLE GAY AND INFERTILE

TREES WERE NOT MADE TO BE IMMORTAL AND CORRECTLY DONE AGRIFORESTRY IS A NET BENEFIT TO THE ECOSYSTEM AND CARBON NEUTRAL

FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGER PETROINDUSTRIAL KIKE SCUM

Attached: 1643314240306.png (800x800, 597.42K)

trees are easily and infinitely renewable, oil (= plastics) is finite, and producing plastic products is anti-environmental. seems like an easy choice.

>live and people's lives are inherently unsustainable
The fuck are you talking about?

Not to mention the massive damage petroleum products are likely doing to human development. 15% of young couples these days are some degree of infertile, and 20% of gen Z is some kind of gay. It's killing us as a species.

for decades now doomsayer chucklefucks keep telling us how we're not going to survive into next decade because of reasons. and yet somehow it never happens.

yes, welcome to 2020, we're not living in the medieval times anymore and but we're burning fossil fuels to power or lives and societies which is inherently unsustainable

>Al Gore said we're gonna be dead in ten years but it didn't happen therefore we aren't burning fossil fuels

okay

It is happening. Just because retards like Al Gore were wrong doesn't mean everyone else is. 20% of the youngest generation is mentally ill enough to fuck the same sex or mutilate themselves to "transition" and weather patterns are going retarded. Look at all the floods in europe recently. And the climate has 100% changed in my area since when I was a kid. Not to mention all the bugs disappearing because of massive pesticide use. Stop shilling for jew run companies that want to squeeze you for money and nothing else.

it's been happening for the last three hundred years, for a list of reasons too long to post here. and yet somehow it never happens.
>all the bugs disappearing
>muh jews
>muh shills
right, a schizo. nevermind, carry on.

>needs 1.2 million years to dissolve into smaller parts of plastic
alright cool, so I'll keep my plastic table for 1.2 million years and never need a new one

I really hope you live in a city lmao. Retards like you daid the same shit about covid in january 2020.