When did the internet change from a good place to a horrible one?

>Back then
>Go to the internet
>Have fun talking about my hobbies, play vidya, talk to nice people on fooourchan and friends, jack off
>Go back to real life and feel bored
Now
>Go to the internet
>Everyone is mean, religion suddenly is a thing again, homophobia suddenly is a thing again, everything evil and bad is shoved at my face 24/7 and I'm constantly getting screamed at
>Leave the internet
>Real life is nice, grandma made me some tea, read books and relax

I'm seriously thinking about deleting all my social media accounts and stop using Any Forums but I know the need for social interaction will bring me back, what do? how do I avoid all evil in the internet and make it feel like real life where everyone is nice?

Attached: __chen_and_mochen_touhou_drawn_by_ibaraki_natou__471b799be3f162846ed4124467568c80.jpg (1320x1680, 340.89K)

the internet didn't change, you did

so what do I do

you become a gigantic faggot

very funny I'm being serious

Create your own internet, faggot.

he's not wrong. somehow i've been able to avoid constant homophobia in my feeds

Learn another language and spend your time hitting on foreign women. You will quickly find a gf and have enough things to do you'll forget about 90% of the shit you used to do online.
t. deleted all of my accounts

I'm gay and in love with my best friend (who is straight so I will never be able to date him, however I can't simply not love a person) so the "get a gf/bf" option is not available

Attached: 1643951966600.jpg (1024x896, 93.39K)

Around mid 00s
The first guy that replied is a faggot

fuck, I feel ya man
just don't let it get the better of you, you'll make it one day

you're not my best friend, Lewis.

2012 When it started become mainstream with social media.

Attached: 1531502960182.png (400x550, 102.36K)

The internet changed, but not in the way he thinks.
Normal people didn't change, gays went from "consenting adults behind closed doors in the privacy of our own bedroom etc etc" to "WOOHOOO PRIDE MONTH TIME TO TEACH YOUR KIDS THE JOYS OF TAKING IT UP THE ASS!!" If straight people shoved their sexuality down their throat as much as gays do we'd hate them just as much.

Attached: 1629285714456.jpg (1024x683, 150.36K)

>gays went from "consenting adults behind closed doors in the privacy of our own bedroom etc etc" to "WOOHOOO PRIDE MONTH TIME TO TEACH YOUR KIDS THE JOYS OF TAKING IT UP THE ASS!!"
really funny how this shit didn't start happening until after the 2008 financial crisis when blackrock essentially took over and started forcing corporations to fund exactly that else risk losing funding

After OWS corps figured out the most effective way to get lefties off their ass was to hop on board with the sjw shit.

Attached: 1634620915899.jpg (640x809, 132.68K)

Hit the nail on the head. Nobody cared about niggers and faggots on the internet until they started shoving their identity politics down everyone’s throat. What you’re seeing is the inevitable pushback to entitled people whining for special privileges

I think both sides are bad and politics is dumb

everyone should get along and be cute and funny on the internet and ignore dumb stuff like politics

Attached: FKjr1B8XsAAqx9X.jpg (1356x764, 257.12K)

Homophobia was bigger back in 2007, it was good back then

Hatred for tranime posters goes beyond poltiics.

anime site

madoka is a shit and your waifu is cringe

honestly I don’t disagree with that, but good luck in the current “everything is political” environment

You can save Any Forums for yourself, in your own way, if you learn how to use the filter. I was about to quit this place, but then I added a bunch of words to the filter and now it's okay again.

Any Forums X has an advanced filter that lets you completely hide even the stubs of filtered posts and any replies to them, so it's like they don't exist at all.

im gay and homophobic
you gotta learn to do both user

>filtering for any reason other than literal spam/flooding
pussy

>filtering for any reason, even literal spam/flooding
pussy