Building dune tech

ITT we figure out the schematics of how to create a stillsuit/other technology in dune.

Attached: dune-stillsuit.jpg (744x419, 79K)

shit thread kys

Attached: 1625407821726.jpg (259x257, 14.73K)

>He doesn't know how to into technology

Step one: destroy every computer in the galaxy

First things first: find the worm that shits DMT.

step two: reform all religions in to one that encompases all faiths
step three: do hardcore drugs until you figure out time travel
step four: ?????????
step fice: profit

what the hell is that thing on their nose

step two: ????
step three: Prophet

Believe it's to help suck moisture from their nose to recycle it back into purified water. Like the rest of the suit.
Possibly a breathing apparatus?

You can try contacting the same beings Frank Herbert was in communication with prior to writing the 1st novel. It was achieved via radio waves.

I don't care about Dune technology. I want to impregnate Rebecca Ferguson while that lanky shit watches me fuck his mom. That's what im interested in.

You just want to shit and piss without leaving your desk, right?

no. its ugly

Joe?

No.
Get a fucking bottle of water like a normal person

/thread

this but the other way around- i want the mom to watch me impregnate timothy chevrolet

That can be accomplished via lucid dreaming.

>Dune

reddit movie, just like Inception because it's "cool" to like a movie with """""""""""""hard to follow""""""""""" plot

based retard

Pee pee poo poo

collects moisture from exhalations through the nose. there is also a mask attached to the suit to do the same thing for your mouth, and usually its worn with a skin-tight hood that is then covered with a burka to prevent moisture loss through the skin on your face. the entire suit is meant to reclaim moisture from every inch of your body, recycle and purify it to drink/for other uses (water is also a currency).

im sure collecting the moisture is pretty straightforward, but the stilsuits have some kind of kinetic powered pump to cycle the water through filters, that is powered by your bodies movements. not sure how difficult that is to do.

other descriptions of the suit mention some things that make the real (fictional) suit very different from how we would make it with todays tech: the inner layer is said to be some kind of gel (its slippery to the touch), and it is supposed to allow you to last without resupply of water for something like 20 days, losing barely 10ml of water a day.

>i hate X because it's popular now
is it fun for you to be always mad?