Applying for job at fintech company

>applying for job at fintech company
>they ask me to do an IQ test
>get 118 (above average), send a screenshot of my result
>they don't reply back

Attached: 1641437333740.jpg (598x506, 146.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/448732-james-watson-titles-revoked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a bit low for a programmer.
Aim for a store manager or something like that.

Whats a good iq for programming?

I guess so. It's solid midwit territory. I guess for a "fintech" they expect people with 125+ or more.

jobs aren't allowed to ask you to even do that lol

If you did an online IQ test, that itself proves you're an idiot. No wonder they didn't get back to you

2 or 3

118 is way too high for programmer

>fintech
their interviews are literally harder than FAGMAN's, you're ngmi with a midwit-tier IQ

the test is whether you'd actually do the test. if you do it, you're out

I thought those shitty Facebook tests are inaccurate? Very unprofessional and low iq for them to require that.

more like 135 bare minimum

it was the mensa.no test. I think it's relatively decent.

wait wtf do they actually iq test? i've been self studying quant stuff for like 7 months but idk if id pass an iq test. isnt this shit puzzle based? is there a way to prep for that stuff?

>isn't this shit puzzle based
Yes, retard, and a high IQ allows you to solve puzzels much faster and with better results.

If you're not at least 2 std above average IQ your resume isn't even being read by a human bean. Deal with it brainlets.

Attached: p9eZjNR7eV.jpg (650x650, 97.75K)

Are you stupid?
literally 99% of people test below 135. Are you trying to imply that ONLY the top 1% of people can be programmers?
absolute brainlet

Dude, everyone scores over 130+ on IQ "tests"
Even thought the average is "supposed" to be 100, anyone who really tries easily gets 130+, and getting less than that means youre handicapped

They're accounting for online IQ tests being heavily skewed, 135 online would be around 110-120 in reality.

if i were an employer, i would use IQ test not because i think it's useful but to have excuse to filter out women and brown people.

Don't worry about it FinTech pays some of the worst base comp in tech.

>118
lol

Nah 3sigma, at least

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 33.43K)

dammmn nnnn haha

no, IQ tests are racist and if you suggest otherwise you will be destroyed. it doesn't matter if you, for example, are a nobel prize winner - IQ tests are racist

rt.com/news/448732-james-watson-titles-revoked/

>literal r*ssian propaganda

The real IQ test is if you believe the results of online tests, you fucking retard, you clearly failed.

>as opposed to literal J*wish Israeli propaganda