I'm glad you accepted our offer user! Let me introduce you to your new co-workers

I'm glad you accepted our offer user! Let me introduce you to your new co-workers...

Attached: coworkers.png (1082x381, 626.15K)

if i find out i have 3 months to live or some shit, im not going down like a peaceful cuckold.

chew bubblegum and come with a shotgun to work. They will be sucking the tip of the shotgun to be spared and i aint sparing anyone.

and i do mean it.
like i wont break down half way through the shooting and have sympathy.
im going JACK REACHER mode.

women in tech
more like women with brains blown up because they wanted to slave for schlomo for 40 years just like their husband.
the bitch wasnt happy just doing some house chores for 2 hours a day.
she had upstage me and suffer like i suffer.

Based.

>have female co worker who codes
>she's OK at her job
>female PM actually better than male PM because she knows when to trust engineers and doesn't fight them on stupid shit
female coworkers usually are less woke than male co workers in my experience

where did all these glowniggers come from?

It goes both ways. All I have to do to filter out cringelord Anons in the hiring process is to just put my pronouns (they/them) in the interview invite, hide my Blahaj in the background, and they'll out themselves and make a mess of the interview.

Indian on my team. He's by far the worst and is really dishonest. If he doesn't know something he'll just go silent or start rambling than give a straight answer. I hate him

Based.

Befriend Chad and secure VC investment on our future billion dollar startup.
Let's blow this popsicle stand

Attached: skinner-window.jpg (479x479, 17.55K)

I do not work in a distopian country filled with negroids and braindamaged woke femoids.

Fuck Samantha
Marry Sabrina
Kill Durkadurka

yeah i don't have any problem with any at my work either
then again i havent met or interacted with a female dev yet, the women ive interacted with are business analysts and PMs, plus it's been remote only so far

It'll take you a week too to learn all the functions of some of those production printer/copiers.

Attached: images.jpg (409x123, 7.17K)

Can confirm. Indians are fucking awful to work with. Never work with pajeet and it you have to, do what you can to make his life hell so he will leave.

Does it deliberately look like a kitchen workspace to make women feel more at home or does it actually need all those cupboards, drawers and counter top bits??

Just identify as trans and rape them one by one. Once they are all gone, just go back to normal and enjoy your clean and good office.

Attached: modern-leftist-big-tech-FAGMAN.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

There are no women who operate printers larger than a home fridge.

Attached: 1636995620363.png (640x462, 456.97K)

>possible harem
I'm kot seeing the problem.
Unless you're a Any Forumstard tourist who is just looking for trannies in which case you can dialate back over at your board.

file:///home/agent/Pictures/library/tech/1636934004917.jpg

Attached: 1636934004917.jpg (596x1168, 226.21K)

Weren't all of these planes ridden with bugs and held from flying?