Let's settle it once and for all, which is Any Forums's YouTube app of choice: NewPipe or YouTube Vanced?

Let's settle it once and for all, which is Any Forums's YouTube app of choice: NewPipe or YouTube Vanced?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newpipe.net/FAQ/tutorials/install-add-fdroid-repo/
newpipe.net/blog/pinned/release/newpipe-0.21.16-hotfix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well it was newpipe, but its not working right now. Is vanced working?

>app
put down your phone and use mpv on your thinkpad

I use newpipe because i could not install Vanced, every time i tried to run it, it crashed. But I remember it worked pretty well back in the days, i honestly preffer Vanced to Newpipe.

>vanced
close source
>newpipe
open source
i think the winner is clear

>youtube on phone
ngmi never ever

NewPipe is open source while Vanced is just a modification of the proprietary youtube app. Also NewPipe works without google accounts which can be good or bad depending on your use case.

Open source, but do you know how to read it? Are you going to read all of the code every update?

>but do you know how to read it?
yes
>Are you going to read all of the code every update?
i read the diffs for every new commit

Because you are too dumb to update NewPipe.

newpipe - it just werks until it doesn't and then you update and it just werks
vanced crashes a lot

Where's the update? I check fdroid and the aurora store and neither one have the update.

website dummy

Because you are an imbecile and you are not using the NewPipe F-Droid repo. You deserve it though. If you cannot find the necessary information then it's clearly your fault.

They even had a blog post which you clearly ignored as well.

newpipe.net/FAQ/tutorials/install-add-fdroid-repo/
newpipe.net/blog/pinned/release/newpipe-0.21.16-hotfix/

But if people call you a faggot because of your autism you don't like it.

>mpv on your thinkpad
Enjoy the buffering

Well fuck me for just downloading an app using an app store and not knowing about their extra repo. They should manage the repo they have on fdroid instead of telling people to add one. I didn't go looking for an update I didn't know existed. I just waited for them to update. Although thanks for the info.

spbp

Yeah. Fuck you for having functional illiteracy.

>got memed into using fdroid
LOL

I always get a notification when there's an update for NewPipe available

Oh and fuck you for not knowing how F-Droid repo works. NewPipe on F-Droid is compiled by F-Droid fucks and not NewPipe team. That's the reason for the delays. But next time read the fucking manual before crying on Any Forums.

What's wrong with f-droid?

I knew that didn't know the update was already out.

Anyway... there was countless threads here on Any Forums and github was filled with bug reports.

I watch YouTube on my TV so i just buy premium