Linux shows you no ad

>Linux shows you no ad...

Attached: pro2.jpg (1280x734, 60.32K)

Linux is a kernel.

>Calls Linux a kernel
>Can't use it to make popcorn
Snack bros... where did it all go so wrong...

Kek

The fuck

>pkill notification-daemon
there, now you will not see anymore notifications

not sure what ubuntu pro is but for me this sounds like this
>do you want a free upgrade?
>yes or fuck off and don't bother me again

/thread

At that point you might as well use Windows. Just turn off the thousands of ad and telemetry services, how hard could it be? Have some fucking self-respect.

>ooboongoo
not my problem

Attached: 1643908266648.png (563x964, 837.98K)

fpbp

this message only shows on an AWS VPS. just gives you a preconfigured image intended for cloud machines

so it's not even an ad, at worst a pesky notification that you can deploy a slightly different configuration for free.
i hate ubuntu and systemd but this is clearly making a stink about nothing.

Its an OS you retard, it just doen't have a gui. Why do retards keep saying its not an OS?

>ubuntu
Sucks for you. I switch last month and never looked back at that piece of shit distro

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-16 19-52-15.png (1280x800, 429.09K)

>Why do retards keep saying its not an OS
Run Linux without an init binary. It's not a complete OS, you won't even be able to boot without panicking.

>Linux doesn't have to show me ads yet chose Amazon© distro

>Just turn off the thousands of ad and telemetry services
vs
>pkill notification-daemon
come on, have some self respect

Actual answer: Use another distro Ubuntu is a meme

I don't have to pkill notification-daemon on Arch, or Debian, or Gentoo, or even some pajeet distro like Garuda.

cool, i did not ask

meant for wtf

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Attached: 1510678901091.png (400x452, 119.5K)

>2022
>people are still installing a linux distro with a negroid name

What the fuck
Literally install anything else. I have no idea how the fuck ubuntu is still popular.