Windows XP on modern windows

Using classic shell, I have turned my windows to windows XP, I changed all my game icons to the old versions, I made my windows play the windows XP startup sound when I turn on my pc using regedit. I only have games that were in the days of windows XP. This is what time travelling looks like.

Attached: WindowsXP.png (1247x768, 1.84M)

Ok

>Using classic shell, I have turned my windows to windows XP, I changed all my game icons to the old versions, I made my windows play the windows XP startup sound when I turn on my pc using regedit. I only have games that were in the days of windows XP. This is what time travelling looks like.

Attached: 1632950232186.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

you're attached to something that was shit to begin with

>windows 7 icons
>completely wrong taskbar
>activate windows
6/10 bait, made me reply

spbp

use retrobar for the taskbar dipshit

Activate Windows, Jamal.

>Terraria
>Portal 2

Now let's see how explorer.exe looks

I don't get the windows xp theme nostalgia. Every sane person I knew ditched the kindergarten colors immediately and used the classic theme.

the only impressive part of this is that you managed to make the start button not look retarded which 99% of themes can't do for some reason

they're good games

the blue part of the taskbar is slightly bigger than the start button. NON of these themes ever get it right

Don't do this, OP, he'll steal your opengl

Attached: 1624594329471.gif (496x615, 3.42M)

install real windows xp, faggot
if your pc is too new to run it, buy a shitty laptop whose sole purpose is running windows xp

Why do you hate fun?

Nothing wrong with those. Are you one of those "popular =bad" people?

You were attached to your whore mother at one point but I dont see you flipping shit about it like you do here

spbp && /thread
install gentoo

wrong roblox logos headass