M1 Macbook Air is the only good Apple product

M1 Macbook Air is the only good Apple product.

>iPhone: closed down toy
>iPad: oversized iPhone
>Macbook Pro: overpriced
>iMac: pointless

Attached: 1626411753807.jpg (1333x1000, 198.15K)

Well, I'll be honest, I've been thinking about it more and more recently. I just don't want to use the apple environment at all.

>M1 Macbook Air is the only good Apple product.
only if you like to suck cock

You forgot iPhone SE 2020 and iPad Pro 2018 12.9inch

Indian vibes from OP, kinda SUSSYge baka

still gets hot, 14/16 pro doesnt

Been thinking about replacing my Pixelbook with the 2022 Air when it comes out. If it has a white bezel and/or notch I'll probably buy a discounted M1 Air instead, but it'll be tough to go back to something thicker/heavier than the Pixelbook.

>iPhone SE 2020
You means 2016

>2018
off by a year, the 2017 one was so good Apple had to stop selling it when they released 2018 and it still shits on the newest cheaper iPads

MacBook Pro is better.

>overpriced
I think you meant "too expensive for me". It's the only Mac that's actually *not* overpriced. Compare them with ThinkPads, XPS or Surface with the same specs/screen size/etc.

I'm waiting for M2 MBA

stupid take, there's no point treating phones like general purpose computers, the sooner you realize that the less time you spend trying to tear down a google spying device and just get a phone from a company that isn't literally in the business of spying on you though it probably still does a fair bit
laptop though are still portable computers so if you have one and it's not running linux you're a full retard, no excuse

Correct.

t. using mine right now.

Attached: 1621212083595.jpg (365x414, 11.22K)

>daily apple iNigger mod samefagging thread

Go with an M1. Trust me.

the 16 inch macbook is based

The ThunderBolt 2 to ThunderBolt 3 adapter is pretty solid. And I believe it’s the only one that’s bi-directional.

test

>laptop though are still portable computers so if you have one and it's not running linux you're a full retard, no excuse
I'll run linux when it can give me a better windowing system, a cohesive desktop environment without autistic program names and sandboxed /Applications. Literally just make a free macOS with Linux instead of BSD. I don't care what the kernel is.

Once you update it to a usable config with 16gb ram and 512gb ssd its already overpriced for a shitty 13 inch.

I got my M1 MacBook Pro for only $100 more than the comparable MacBook Air.

its gonna have white bezels and imac exterior colors.
dont bother
you will never get close to the max power of the M1 in even 5 years
seeing as theres iphones that have 8 years of support now, and they're still releasing high end products that are M1-based (new mac pro and 27 inch imac will be as well) youll be perfectly fine
plus the new MBA will cost more

M1 users, what issues have you run into not having x86?