DUDE JUST

>DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE

>DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4

Attached: 1643900754396s.jpg (250x207, 6.06K)

damn what a dumb fag, read the arch wiki

it's cancerguy

>uhhh why do I need to know things in order to be successful wtf??
nigger hands typed this post

Was it autism?

Please keep posting this copy pasta its getting funnier every time dude

>I'm gonna, I'm conna COODE

Attached: 1642806914723.png (1044x869, 441.33K)

Sadly this

CodCoding is a meme

Don't be depressed Just be happy!

Attached: 1504610519014.jpg (1280x720, 346.13K)

i use this board and stopped giving a shit about the technology meme years ago, and just parrot things i think are funny or pretend to know things

recurring retard repost of a retard thread

Attached: 22c.png (625x626, 65.61K)

crying on Any Forums wont change how things work sweaty

Why is it so much extra work just to get an entry-level position? Isn’t graduating from college good enough? Why do I have to have a resume full of buzzwords, and a portfolio showcasing my attempts at meme frameworks? I feel like I’m pissing in the wind learning a little bit of everything and not being very good at anything.

dude just stop posting this thread

what is the schizo equivalent of an autism fit, because I think OP is in the middle of one. Or both.

>sweaty

lol, how new?

>>DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK
Easy as fuck to do.
> Go to GitHub, find a project, study up on it's code/libraries, make up stories about development (it took a week to implement this function because XYZ), and claim it's your own
> Alternativiy, just fucking make small but impressive sounding projects
> ALTERNATIVILY, just fucking turn your school/work projects in.

> JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
For a job? Just learn web development and C#/Java. It's not as hard as it sounds. You can do a project in each and get it done. This is why you have school. Hell just watch a YouTube video.

> JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK
Every job

> JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE
You don't need for CS. Just have a network retard

> FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS
Don't do them together, or if you can't then favor internships. Help with skill building and resume

> JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED
Good advice, your point in saying it's bad??? You shouldn't get your resume reviewed?

> JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK
you learn big o from leetcode, and with leetcode you should do about 1 a day to get good at it. Database shit is needed, you should learn that too

> MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE
Should be in previous. Do not get me wrong, it sucks but this is the industry. You did research right?

> JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE
You should have some web development experience

> LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4
Python is nice to have but not needed

Stop making these threads over and over again. Just deal with it like everyone else

The real sad shit is you’ll do all that and these companies will still hire a bunch of pajeets right off the plane who don’t know how to drive let alone how to plug in their laptop. Take the sysadmin/hardware tech pill and quit torturing yourself trying to be a programmer.