Shit's exploding on tiktok rn, like fr fr no cap

shit's exploding on tiktok rn, like fr fr no cap
so basically linus proved adblock is theft because content creators don't get money for their shit, straight ain't bussin' n shit
now imma press you on this...why ever block ads instead of just allowing ppl to eaan money?
you guys say adblocker is bussing like its 2nd coming or smth lol while actually its just piracy
bro don't you have any shame?
imagine stealing content from creators lol fr man

Attached: 1643391108659.jpg (1276x1280, 243.13K)

stop talking like a nigger

How braindead people have to be to actually believe that "piracy" is something MORALLY BAD when there are so many corporations that would steal the last pennies from you and your family but somehow it's not morally bad for these retarded people

>MORALLY CORRECT PIRACY
Bro you just posted cringe, piracy is about free software.

sheeeeesh fr fr no cap, i refuse piracy

I literally don't care, aren't the sponsorships money enough? Besides, it's not like people who don't watch your ads or sponsor segments are some kind of net loss for your money, you're not running the servers yourself and having to pay bandwidth costs on your Youtube channel. These people still contribute to your view count and since a lot of them are tech enthusiasts a lot of them probably used ad block software.
The LTT website is full of lemmings who probably disable their ad blocking software so what's the fucking problem?
The worst part is that even they had a video where they told you how to run a raspberry pi adblocking server on your home network yet have the gall to tell you things like this.

fr man shit ain't bussin no cap bruh

Glad to see that the millionaire E-celeb is lecturing the public on the moral implications of using an ad block

PIRACY AND THEFT ARE NOT THE SAME THING

Ad blocking isn't illegal so that's a difference

Attached: every_twitter_screenshot_ever_posted_summed_up_in_one_image.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Linux tech tips and his shitty gnu + kernel can sucks my balls I will continue to pirate stuff forever.

I never went on Twitch again when they blocked embedding on cytube and implemented in-stream ads. Good riddance, I don't miss it. If Linus is not happy with the fact that avoidable ads are still avoidable, well make a paywall or make ads unavoidable like Twitch, but, while bypassing a paywall may be piracy depending on how it's made, in no way bypassing ads is piracy. It's like saying it's piracy to power off your TV when ads are broadcasted. New world order Xi-booklicking retard.

yet

Have to agree with this user. Let them close their channels, I couldn't give a fuck I'll watch someone else.
>mfw I look up how people feel about videos constantly being interrupted by ads and the replies are all from spastic zoomers talking about how they'll watch every ad because "google need money too" and "if it wasn't for google we wouldn't have youtube"
100% grim.

Hello Andy.
Lose some weight
-Alinur

Attached: baitte.png (1240x429, 46.62K)

I don't care I still will be using it.

>implying piracy is a bad thing

Fuck Linus and his ugly chink wife

Getting money from ads is like getting money from allowing an annoying prick to pop up during your lecture every fifty minutes strictly on the prick's terms.
It sets a bad tone between the lecturer and his pupils and should not be encouraged. I thought it was a common knowledge?

Linus can go fuck himself. He has more than enough money to live a nice life.

ok, i do not care. i will continue using adblock.

Wow, wtf, he made a video on how to deploy pihole on your network to block some ads and now he's bitching about AdBlocking? Lol.