Google Drive

This is the only Google product I still use, how can I remove it from my life? Are there any other [spoiler]good[/spoiler] backup/sync solutions out there?

Attached: google-drive.png (800x717, 28.64K)

you keep making this thread, faggot. stop it

self-hosted server and syncthing

try onedrive

Fight me.

Sounds unreliable and cumbersome.

Not really, give it an honest try. You'll configure things once and run it forever.

Any config tips?

buy an external hard drive for backup and use syncthing for sync
use onionshare to share files across the internet privately
feel free to keep your google drive account to be able to share files with normies if the files don't compromise your privacy

Attached: 1632908900797.jpg (640x404, 25.99K)

BEST SOLUTION: NEXTCLOUD
EASY SOLUTION: SYNCTHING

YOUR QUESTION WAS ANSWERED YESTERDAY
STOP MAKING THE SAME THREAD

lurking this thread
feel free to post some BAD alternatives also, as i need all of everything

Attached: magics.png (461x393, 171.78K)

bump

Use snapshots/versioning

self-hosted nextcloud

Be careful with Send & Receive option so you don't end up nuking your backups. Only use it with folders you know will need this.

Use MEGA + Cryptomator

This. You don't even need to use one or the other. Use selfhosted nextcloud and setup a syncthing share with a webdav directory.
This is one of those threads where we all make suggestions under the pretext that OP isn't a raging faggot zoomer luddite, but seeing the posts suggesting that he made the same one yesterday, I guess we have to assume that he actually is.
An hero, OP.

>trusting MEGA
Not an option.

bump

And you're gonna trust what, Google?
That's why I said to use cryptomator, you should never trust any cloud provider anyway.

Nextcloud. Self host if possible. Get an admin account if you can't self host. I think tab.digital and hetzner sells admin accounts

Install apps as necessary, and before you know it, you've completely replaced the entire Google suite of tools!