Will there ever be a reasonably sized android phone again? I don't want to switch to a fucking iPhone

Will there ever be a reasonably sized android phone again? I don't want to switch to a fucking iPhone

Attached: 142001-phones-hands-on-sony-xperia-xz1-compact-preview-shots-image1-a7jwmnda2b.jpg (970x647, 118.55K)

Unihertz?
My pixel 3a is fine, but not really one handed.
My galaxy Y pro is what I use for one handed texting

Get the Opoo Find N. It has a 5.49 inch display and is just 132.6 mm tall.

Attached: Find_N.png (658x620, 499.42K)

stop having girly hands lmao

>posts giant phone
fuck off you retard

6.8 inch is reasonably sized even for a child

The front screen is a reasonable size. Any guy could touch all 4 corners without readjusting his grip.

>foldable
no

Zenfone 8 non-flip

Top specs, jack, small size, default android.

Google Pixel 5

seethe manlet

a small phone is the chad's choice because he only needs it to call and text
a big phone is the chud's choice because he needs muh big screen!!! for entertainment

Attached: file.png (1164x1200, 622.82K)

Galaxy S4.

all of these are 68mm wide. setting the slider to 70 gives like 30 phones, most of which are 68.2mm or some shit.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-03 18-03-22.png (888x512, 320.25K)

the height is fucked though, imagine trying to balance it in your hand and it keeps tipping backwards

pixel 3/4 are a great size imo, 147x68.8

Had one of those and loved it until it broke. Miss that lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

They are too long, I bought xperia 10 to replace my xz1 and I couldn't use, it is narrower than xz1 and also taller 21:9 aspect ratio was a mistake.
Sony should just release 16:9 or atleast 18:9 phone because current xperias are unusable

>OMG! OMG! B-b-but the 6.8 inch screen my phone has is totally unusable! My tiny, puny manlet hands cannot fit such a massive phone! I fear I may drop it!

Get real. Nobody makes high quality displays that are smaller than 6 inches. Good luck finding anything more recent than 2018 with your picky asses. Just deal with it, honestly. I keep seeing these seethe threads made by you manlets almost every day.

Not to mention you believe that the Oppo 5.49 inch display is too big. Really? I wouldn't be able to fit my thumbs on that shit to text.

they are also overpriced

But user, any phone is foldable if you apply enough pressure.