Need a new laptop

What do I get?

Attached: Laptop.jpg (183x275, 7.52K)

Do your own research nigger

Going to Any Forums is my research

used t420

Any Forums is filled with bait posts and filler threads, I don't think it's the best place to do research.

I bought a 3k civic and a glock 19/AR, and did starting strength all based on other boards suggestions, what laptop is for me?

X220

Attached: 1632442765859.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Thinkpad W520 with 1080p wide color gamut screen.

do you have $1k?
then you posted it.

MacBook air M1

I got myself M1Max MBP with 32gb and it's really comfy. First time using macOS, coming from Linux. Familiar enough to be productive, things that were meh about linux just work, some things that just work on linux are meh on macOS (docker, to name one).

Battery life is impressive, the screen is amazing, M1Max supports multiple external monitors (I have 2), touchpad is kino.

If you have the money, it's a simple choice. It will trigger that btfo faggot, but I don't care.

is that Hong Kong?

Unironically M1 Macbook Air

a laptop

Macbook air. If you can't afford that then a used thinkpad. Most laptops now are garbage.

Are you using with an Android smartphone or nah? Just curious since I'm considering switching to a mac

what if I can afford the macbook pro, would you still recommend the air?

Do you need windows? then XPS 13

Otherwise

the pro/max is a waste. trust me, you dont have a use for it.
only use would be 3d modeling/rendering with an INSANE amount of polygons and shit. but that kinda work is typically done on windows.
32gb of ram... nobody needs that these days.
the M1 will be far more powerful than the overwhelming majority of consumer hardware for many years to come.
by the time it's getting long in the tooth, you'll get more performance from a cheap machine than you would by spending a bunch on a macbook pro now.
and if you were talking about the 13 inch macbook pro then it's DEFINITELY a waste because all that adds is a fan

M1 MacBook air. Probably among the best value for laptops, but I also really like muh X220 and T420

what's dour budget?
>600 bucks -> 2015 macbook pro
>1000 bucks -> m1 mcbook air
>2700 bucks -> 16 inch m1 pro macbook pro

>$1000 for an MBA
Nope, can be had for a lot cheaper than that.

livestream your suicide iNigger