Is is possible to use the entire available screenspace to render webpages with this thing...

Is is possible to use the entire available screenspace to render webpages with this thing, without disabling fingerprinting resistance ?

Attached: firefox_2022-02-03_14-10-36.png (564x304, 17.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/librewolf-community/settings/-/blob/master/librewolf.cfg#L157-168
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do i make myself more unique on purpose
fuck off retard

/thread

kind thanks and best regards

it's ok like it is, same behaviour on firefox, dev of lw are doing a good job

>Is is possible to use the entire available screenspace to render webpages with this thing, without disabling fingerprinting resistance ?
Pretty sure that specific part of RFP has been disabled at this point because I'm using it right now, RFP is definitely on, and it uses the entire screen.

If that's not the case though, yes it is possible.

Yep.

Attached: image.png (1871x241, 33.5K)

resist fingerprint letterboxing it is on lw but no in firefox why this?, this affect something?, i prefer lw btw

Yeah you're gonna need to uh, rewrite that.
I have no idea what you said but let me explain.
resistFingerprinting includes the letterboxing feature by default, but librewolf is disabling it with an override
gitlab.com/librewolf-community/settings/-/blob/master/librewolf.cfg#L157-168

OP here, I had letterboxing on, that's why I was confused.

If you had it on in librewolf then either you're not running the latest version or were using an override somehow.

would be great if firefox do the same, i could enjoy more i guess

Well it's objectively worse for privacy, but it's way too autistic for normies to tolerate, which would result in them turning off RFP as a whole instead.

I enabled it and forgot. Yup I'm that retarded.

unironically, is librewolf a good browser? everyone seems to shill their preferred browser here.

Attached: 1587314705883.jpg (525x429, 44.52K)

Yes, it's literally the firefox upstream with some patches applied to remove botnet and a privacy focused default config.
Probably the best browser right now for privacy ootb, only competitor is Brave which uses Chromium as a base and is generally... a little fishy (still worth using over literally anything else though).

Is Librewolf really new ? It doesn't even have an article on Wikipedia. I would swear it has been shilled here for over a year.

you can use any that like you

>only competitor is Brave
i stopped reading here

>i stopped reading here
Then you stopped too soon, retard.
And I'm not recommending Brave to user.

>you can use any that like you
What a retarded opinion.

Why is it needed to report to window size to the visited website, when rendering is done locally anyway ?

Could the browser not lie to avoid fingerprinting and render the webpage using all the available screenspace anyway ?

>What a retarded opinion.
ok retard keep shilling your orange browser

>shills librewolf
>hurr durr u are lion shill
Brain damage.

>It doesn't even have an article on Wikipedia
You are a fucking idiot. Stop relying on wikipedia for information.

I don't do webshit so I don't know the specifics but not all rendering is done locally. You can thank JavaScript bloat for that.

Wikipedia usually provides info that the official website doesn't give, like a history section, and provides links from other sources.