Hello mister GNOME, why?

Hello mister GNOME, why?
gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/2151

Attached: 1621037633560.png (88x74, 4.61K)

good, it looks stupid

but you only see it when programs are not full screened, this is a retarded change especially when they are making everything with rounded coirners now in libadwaita.

ive seen plenty of screenshots where the rounded windows did not fit in with the rounded panel . better to get rid of it

idk about libadwaita but most of programs that I use are in windowed mode

github looking ass

my conjecture is the GNOME devs enjoy causing their userbase emotional trauma

Blur My Shell fixed it for me

>javascript UI
the power of freetards

It's a fucking rounder corner, everyone in this thread except for me is an idiot! Keep it, remove it, I don't care! Since when did Any Forums care so much about rounded corners?

>everyone in this thread except for me is an idiot

Attached: 1642677326249.jpg (318x228, 15.37K)

Noooo
I like the corners

You vil eat ze bugs
You vil own nothing
You vil not have ze panel corners
And you vil be happy

if rounded windows are causing you trauma, i fully support the GNOME devs... go outside, touch the grass...

>Since when did Any Forums care so much about rounded corners?

Attached: 1636477871105.png (1200x675, 605.66K)

Yesterday I give gnome a last chance by installing a fresh copy of Pop OS (Xorg) on my laptop but on some games I had fullscreen issue (the game got zoomed and cropped on the top left),
on LoL its was even worst: the game set up the screen res to 768p when launching and I got like 30fps less than on KDE even with Gamemode on.
I finnaly wiped it, and did a fresh install of Kubuntu, all goods, none of the problems mentionned above have occured

>windows 11 using edge-based taskbar

Always found that round thing out of place, it's like the panel is not a perfect rectangle

I doubt it was GNOMEs fault but poopOS

oh fuck yeah, when this gets released I can get rid of the remove-rounded-corners extension

>gaymer gives linux ONE LAST CHANCE
what a tragedy, many such cases