Actually Good

Don't like installing adblocker plugins because they have access to read and change all info on all web pages. Setup a pihole. Lots of ads still came through. Remembered Brave has an integrated ad blocker. Try it out.

Brave is actually good.

Attached: brave-logo.jpg (1920x1080, 274.14K)

>$0.20

Spend a minute exporting and importing bookmarks, history, and passwords, and the browser is basically a faster ad free chrome. Why haven't I been using this all the time?

No, I'm just doing a public service. I always ignored Brave shills too. But, it's actually good. Snappy. Makes me realize how shitty Chrome really was.

Even more surprising, I've been using the default brave search for the past couple days, and almost all the time I don't even need to switch to Google. One or two random harder queries still needed a googling, but Brave search is pretty close to good enough.

Feels good to git rid of Google.

>$0.21

it is chrome you retard

>hey guize, use this absolute shit ad-infested chrome clone so my shitcoin can go up in value

it is google you retard. you got rid of nothing

>they have access to read and change all info on all web pages
And built-in adblocker in Brave doesn't?..

You are talking to a brave shill.
You can't tarnish their angelic company led by god like that

this
the absolute state of Any Forumstards

In any case you must trust one party, unless you build your own browser. With Chrome you must trust two parties - one of which, your ad blocker, is by an inherently shady company. What will they do to make money? With Brave you need only trust one party which is led by a famous guy with a reputation.

Seethe

No, it's not. It may be based on chromium, but it's not the same thing.

Brave doubters are people who don't understand that trusting a rich progressive advertising and data company, plus a random no-name extension company, is inherently worse than trusting a single browser company.

>seethe
your the one who's literally wastint his life shilling for $0.20 at best

you have javascript fingerprinting you regardless. it literally doesnt matter who.has access to your data. if you have to make a private search, use tor.
if youre going to be this much of a schizo for the $0.20 shill company, actually bother.

For me to use Brave:
1. I need proper multiplatform sync
2. I need Brave to be released on the stable Flathub channel.

By what mechanism could I possibly get paid 20 cents, you retard? I've recently discovered that Brave is actually good and am just trying to share the good news with people who might want to know.

As those in your youth who used internet explorer were, you are now.

$0.20

I don't need to make a private search. I'm not committing crimes. I just don't need to share my information with Google - a company I don't like. Also, having worked at multiple FAANG companies, and having friends at Google, I know they are not as omnipotent as you suggest. Cutting Google out is more than possible, and I expect I've already taken a big step in that direction with the new browser, search engine, and pihole.

instead your sharing your data with a faggot.
>$0.22

i less of 5 minutes the brave poster le kekekek have a lot replies, the absolute state of g, don't reply their threads retards

>have access to read and change all info on all web pages

So now brave has that access.

In what sense? Also, Brendan Eich was kicked from Mozilla for opposing gay marriage. I'm pretty sure his company has fewer faggots than Google or whatever shitty browser you use. (Edge?)

Brave is better than Google + Ad Blocker. How is the fact that one is less than two hard for you people to understand? Did you write your own browser?

your the faggot user. brendan just sucks penis
>$0.23

brave is a faggot shill company and your a faggot shill

What browser do you use?