How are phones more expensive than laptops nowadays?

How are phones more expensive than laptops nowadays?

Attached: best-phones.png (770x578, 389.34K)

Price has little to do with the material reality and everything to do with thoughts and feelings.
Money not real.

Because people pay it.

The engineering efforts of squeezing so much into the form factor of a phone is likely to blame. Laptops are (probably, I have no experience) a bit easier to design than it is to design a phone. They need to make their money back somehow.

Laptops are a dying technology. Thankfully.
Why would anyone get a laptop when they can get a tablet with a keyboard attachment?

Attached: 27C0418D-AB79-47C5-B3D5-47EFF06BAAD2.jpg (534x403, 24.84K)

x86 for enterprise programs and the ability to run Windows or Linux.

Normies are retarded

The 10 people that use Linux aren't enough to keep an entire industry afloat.

Attached: 997544C2-FE89-4B90-95F5-3F0CD3DD3B11.jpg (1024x576, 65.12K)

An $800 windows laptop will probably have shit build quality and/or worse performance than the equivalent iPhone/Android

consoom new phone because new and expensive so it must be better than my 1100$ current phone

For a device that will last at least 4 years
>phone 600€
>laptop 1500€
They're not

npcs, simple as

I dunno but Samsung is for a rude awakening if they think they can charge iphone prices for their shit.
At least one of the benefits of android was that they were cheaper because google paid them to spy on you 24/7. Now they are the same price as an iphone which has new privacy antitracking features which just crashed facebook's stock as the CFO said itll cost them 10 billion due to apple preventing zuck from having his kike head inside ur phone

my t410 lasted a lot longer and i only payed 200€ for it lol

What are you comparing? A phone that has the same performance as a laptop? no shit it would be more expensive.
My Pocophone F1 is 3 or 4 years old and serves me as well as it did when I first bought it.
That was what, 300 bux?
You're not going to find any laptop this reliable at that price without compromising on performance and lucking out finding something second hand.

Because tablets are useless for pretty much anything besides consooming media.

Because most people spend more time on their phones than bigger devices now.

- more powerful
- smaller
- famous brand like Huawei

Still using my Thinkpad t61 from 2007. Problem?

imagine unironically using pozdroid. you cant even install dnscrypt on that piece of shit

I like having more than one autocad file open at once.