Which of these old Youtubers do you recognize?

Which of these old Youtubers do you recognize?

Attached: 75CB7AD6-AFFB-4BF8-B63B-6A4746F11CC3.jpg (2611x3294, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember watching Seananner's Minecraft videos back when the game was in beta. That shit is how I found the game.

> t. Zoomer

Chad warden barely even counts, he made several troll videos and then deleted his account when he got doxed.

Also, does anyone remember a turbografix16/PC engine focused retro gaming channel ran by a weeb living in japan?
I think his channel name was something like "it's orange" or something to do with orange, I can't remember, I haven't seen him since the 2011 tohoku earthquakes.

0 (zero)

oh wait nevermind it's seanorange

Was Jim81Jim one of Metokur's early accounts?

Technology?

Yes

Most of them actually. Most of them are complete and utter fucking degenerates. Some of them are decent people, like James and Stuart.

the best gamers was the best shit ever

Yeah. It's funny how, out of the whole “WingerDinger” ranting posse (BigAl, RandomDCE, Jim81Jim/InternetAristocrat/MisterMetokur, JustKeepThatInMind, Emer/Hellsing920, Darknessthecurse, Lilylivers, ChibiNekoDemyx), only Metokur and Chibi ended up becoming famous. Metokur for his Gamergate videos, and Chibi for this:
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

that's why it was called the best gamers

12 of them I've watched at some point, even if briefly. I recognise more than that by their names but I won't count them. 3 of them I still watch.

Just the Spoony One

AVGN and Ashens. They've managed to transcend ... something. I don't know. I only heard of them in the gaming context (I think AVGN does movie reviews too?) And I've never really even watched either with any regularity, or irregularity.

Never heard of the others, not even a case of "the name sounds familiar..."

Attached: oa.jpg (900x550, 121.47K)

ashens turned lame, the years have not been kind to him either
i know some people like that he never changed his format or his disposition, but that's not really a positive thing either, he's still doing the exact same things he did 15 years ago.

Attached: EofJ_UdXEAEgYOs.jpg (1139x1200, 108.01K)

I miss good AVGN

I used to have comments from irate gamer on my profile talking shit

dude is that ls mark in the bottom right

Fuck off poundland shill

No such thing. Its all fake, James never gave a fuck about Nintendo or any of the games it was all a character and scripts by Mike

None, in 2010 I wasn't even born yet.

Only angry video game nerd. I remember I watched a handful of his videos over a decade ago.

The funny thing is that probably his best videos are what he genuinely gave a shit about. Monster madness, his videos about his basement. It was really wholesome and nice to watch. Too bad no one but himself really cared about that. It's in a way like Doug's problem, where they both don't really care for their most popular content.

He could do enough need to sustain himself while also putting effort into what he is passionate about to cultivate the audience and eventually leave the need behind but lost his passion somewhere along the way and won't pit the time in. It's a shame, I did enjoy monster madness. I like his stuff like that

Didn't he get caught hiring script writers for monster madness too?
It only came to light because his script writing service decided to plagiarize some guy's existing review word for word.
Literally nothing is sacred, it's all fake.

>>>/incel/ - Internet Celebrities

what is that thing on top of his head. anyways, shouldn't have shaved his head, unless he lost it all