I am questioning my reading comprehension. Did he ... fucked the flowers and persuaded someone else to do it too?

I am questioning my reading comprehension. Did he ... fucked the flowers and persuaded someone else to do it too?

Attached: stallman.jpg (225x231, 19.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/texas.html
stallmansupport.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot the link stallman.org/articles/texas.html

No, he fucked a bird.

Attached: rms-parrot.jpg (1180x790, 196.61K)

it's more like the parrot had sex with him, but wtf anyways.

>nasal sex
>rhino
he stuck his nose in the flowers. the one on his face.

Fucking hell. I wonder how he even managed to start a movement on this scale with mindset and referring to smelling flowers as nasal sex.

>"One of them said he was upset when you talked about nasal sex with plants." I had actually demonstrated this perverse act with the bouquet on the table, at dinner the night before I was sent home. The plants were dead, although well preserved, so I was performing rhinophytonecrophilia on them.
BASED

*mindset like that

Feathers feel comfy af

being extremely autistic attracts other autists who want to slave away for you for free

LOCK HIM UP

"A year later, the same TI group manager approached me about writing some documentation about the internals of the Lisp machine system; he invited me to dinner. I required him to demonstrate nasal sex in public with a plant as a condition of meeting him. Fortunately, the restaurant provided suitable flowers. He tried it, and even liked it! Which goes to show that no one is incapable of personal growth."

B-A-S-E-D

made me laugh
thank you based rms

>sir! sir please stop rubbing your nose all over the flowers sir its very unhygenic
>please maintain an optimal smelling distance of at least a foot, sir!

Can confirm, birds are the best
I used an online converter and it fucked the aspect ratio :(

Attached: 1643878272529.webm (640x480, 744.6K)

dont fuck the bird :(

We're both boys, he's not gay
He loves flying around and sitting on our shoulder or grabbing our shirt collar and get carried around

my senpai kept two male birds together. my sister called them faggots because they pair bonded but birds will bond with anything you keep them with
>He loves flying around and sitting on our shoulder or grabbing our shirt collar and get carried around
based user

>go to url
>it's real
What the actual fuck did I just read

Attached: 1642135999711.jpg (250x249, 12.31K)

why is he like this?
is it the judaism? the autism? both?

This man needs to be protected
stallmansupport.org/

That is somehow wholesome as fuck.