What does Any Forums think?

what does Any Forums think?

Attached: 1618025015242.png (1920x1576, 136.81K)

useless NSAware
LUKS2 is better

It's handy if you want to access your data on windows as well as GNU/Linux, and for plausible deniability it's your best choice, but LUKS just works if you're on Linux, and fscrypt is also a good choice if you want to go file rather than block based. If you want something that works well on PC and Android, there's Cryptomator (FOSS) or Boxcryptor.
Veracrypt is fine, but if you're on GNU/Linux I'd use something else.

If all you need is to niggerproof your identity on a windows-only machine even bitlocker is actually good enough.

can you explain please? t

You already know

Attached: 1631451309752.jpg (1200x675, 117.17K)

fuck that shit. I'm still running truecrypt and I'll never trust this new glownigger shit

unironically pozzed with glownigger backdoors.

Attached: glowfaggots.jpg (2490x1000, 270.49K)

elaborate pls?

If jogger loots your laptop he will not get access to your browser cookies.
If glowies loot your laptop they will get access to your browser cookies.
If cops loot your laptop they will know you have something to hide.

and your alternative is?

plead the 5th. if that doesn't pan out can veracrypt do that false password shit truecrypt did?

first reply you glowing faggot

and how is it better?

I said LUKS (dm-crypt) is the best option on GNU/Linux. WTF are you on about? Although I wish LUKS would keep a backup headder at the end of the drive like Veracrypt/Truecrypt does, in case it gets corrupted.
>Just make a backup
Well you wouldn't have to worry about that if it just kept a backup on the drive like it should.
Still, LUKS is best.

>I said LUKS (dm-crypt) is the best option on GNU/Linux. WTF are you on about? Although I wish LUKS would keep a backup headder at the end of the drive like Veracrypt/Truecrypt does, in case it gets corrupted.
>>Just make a backup
>Well you wouldn't have to worry about that if it just kept a backup on the drive like it should.
>Still, LUKS is best.

Attached: glow.png (427x400, 40.61K)

questions, if someone can help me

what distro has the most reliable automated full disk encryption setup? i hear debians' is kind of sus

i could not get openbsd FUD to work.

indian distros and their luks tends to break

infact desktop distros in general tend to self destruct for no reason

gentoo

I've never had an issue with LUKS on any distro. I've used it successfully for years on Mint and Fedora

ive just had it randomly become unbootable after updates on debian and manjaro

or the pw would quit working