Do you order fast food when you code or do you find time to cook healthy food like a real man...

Do you order fast food when you code or do you find time to cook healthy food like a real man? Just imagine how bad for your creativity fake food is. Best coders on this Planet drink water and eat food they cooked themselves.

Attached: IMG_20220202_235525_1.jpg (3456x2592, 2.06M)

Cooking worms?

I just don't eat most days

i eat freshly cooked food at my company

Are you based Pole Chef from Any Forums?

I got entire Poland range banished from creating threads on Any Forums and then I left. On Any Forums my home village is banished since 2016. Fuck this site desu falalam.

hahahhaha basado, I'm a big fan of your delicacies.

I wish these braindead fags unbanished all IPs every X years. Instead they just create more enemies of America.

Based

I buy fresh soup, cheese, bread and fruit every day before each meal at the supermarket that's just by my side.
I know how to cook and even enjoy it but prefer saving time for gym and meditation practice.
Having a healthy lifestyle makes it easier to focus on code and meetings

>On Any Forums my home village is banished since 2016.
Wait are you the same petson who made the helmet with phone attached? Surely not.

>banned from doordash for threatening to kill the retarded driver that left my food at a house on a different street
>even though i fucking left instructions

i know i can just make another account since they don't care enough to ban addresses or cards

but ill probably just switch to post mates or something, they have more options

I made sushi today

Attached: IMG_2095r.jpg (1944x2592, 1.34M)

Yes, now STFU.
All fun people get banished for life sooner or later.
This is why this site is so shit.

I never understood the point of such expensive food that lacks vitamins and minerals.

all about that wendy's chilli PEEEEEEEEMP

Attached: wendys of redemption.png (768x432, 328K)

>do you find time to cook healthy food like a real man?
I cook unhealthy food

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144.5K)

Trying to be elitist, not succeeding in coding, so let's bring our healthy eating habits into the deal.

Gtfo, I judge any colleague, or consultant on their work. Do a good job, that's all I ask.

What you eat is none of my fucking busyness.

I trashed my health pretty bad at one point with greasy fast food when living the young wild hacker life.. then curbstomped it further by falling to keto meme, becoming literally too debilitated to work.. had to take my health back with low-fat vegan diet. Been at it since out of sheer terror of previous experiences. Sucks but nothing is worse than chronic fatigue and rampant heart palpitations and constant migraines. You can do that movie hacker diet for almost up to your 30's then you start becoming invalid.

Attached: 1634118091057.jpg (400x400, 25.38K)

I don't help obese people. I refuse to do business with obese people. Obese people must suffer until they stop being obese.

>busyness

Attached: finn.png (1119x798, 953.61K)

I came back to work after covid and not eating for an entire day really helps me think.

Fish meat has vitamins and minerals. But you need to eat a lot more than the tiny bit that comes inside those rice balls.

Not enough to justify the price. Eat in bulk, eat simple.

Attached: Z(56).jpg (580x1144, 81.69K)

you should be eating organ meat and dairy, you fat sack of feeble shit

If you make them yourself, one roll (picrel) is 1-3€, depending how expensive ingredients you used. It's actually quite affordable and there's enough carbs for a whole day.

I'm really still trying to figure out my own diet. I want to do something low on carbs, but full keto gets bit boring. I only allow myself carbs once a day. I do consume multivitamins just to be safe.

This and keto are based

Butter is not as bad as you think, vegetable oils are the actual devil. Animal fats are good for you - if you don't eat carbs with them.
Carbs are evil bros, stop eating carbs.

Are you overweight?

Attached: IMG_2094.jpg (2592x1944, 1.99M)

microwave chicken nuggets and dunk them in sweet chili from Thailand

Don't these plushies cost a lot of money?

Do you just eat one of these for the whole day or something

1m72 in height, 72kilo's, 47y old. I devour hamburgers, fries and lots of greasy substances.. I avoid sugar

fucking spell check
business
business

Ok?

72kg, 1m72 height

You shouldn't eat offal every day. It's bad for your IT skills.

I drink kefir and ayran.

Attached: IMG_20220112_174642_1.jpg (2295x2295, 977.65K)

>fucking spell check
>business
>business
>
>Ok?

I didn't mean to offend user, I was just teasing a bit.
Have a nice day/night.

Attached: lulueyes.png (891x761, 738.39K)

You to user!

>Don't have time
Learn to pickle things. Unironically the best way to consume okra and pig feet imo.

what kind of salmon is that? not afraid of parasites or bacteria?